X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Mokita Combi- Melb

FOR SALE: MOKITA COMBI S/S

Great condition machine purchased for AUD $750;
    with Manual and one cleaning service invoice.

Working very well which prompted recent upgrade to
    Giotto Premium/Rancillio Rocky.

Reluctant sale at $450 Melbourne CBD now reduced to $350

Panda

Re: FS: Mokita Combi- Melb

Hi,

I see you are selling a Mokita.  I am very interested in buying one, and unfortunately the only way I can afford it is second hand.  I was originally looking at getting a Nemox but I am told they are the same machine except for badging.  Have you got any information about this.    

Thanks in advance,

John T.

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if the Mokita is still for sale as I am interested in acquiring a machine such as this.
      Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by 2223766767130 link=1235716214/1#1 date=1238408608
        I was originally looking at getting a Nemox but I am told they are the same machine except for badging.
        I used to have an Imat Junior, which got renamed a Mokita later on. My Imat was identical to the Nemox - rebadged machine. I also believe the current Mokita and Nemox are the same machine with different badges, but am just adding to the weight of opinions rather than able to give you concrete evidence. Hopefully someone will jump on in with some proof for you.

Comment

Yep,

Very similar machines with the odd cosmetic difference here and there. Internals are identical...

Mal.

Comment

$350 sounds like a very good price.
            I just bought a Quaha Napoletana II which Im eagerly awaiting arrival of. I believe this is essentially the same machine

Comment

Cant believe people arent jumping at this. The machine from a coffee brewing perspective and perhaps build quality also is 9/10ths what the silvia is and at a fraction of the price is an absolute bargain.

Comment

This is a great price. I was looking at buying it but found a Nemox elsewhere. I have heard they are very similar machines and can highly recommend it.

Wont find a better bargain.

Comment

Concur with all of the comments above....

Used to own a very similar machine and providing I did my part, the quality of espressi produced was second to none. Highly recommended.... 8-)

Mal.

Comment

Hi Panda, sounds like a great deal.  Just wondering how old the machine is.  

Comment

Hi Panda,
                      I am Melb CBD located and very interested. Is it still avaliable?
                      Thanks

Comment

Just want to mention to anyone interested in this machine....

Weve had a Quaha Napoletana II (essentially the same machine) in the office the last 4 days. In that time my colleagues, who have no idea about coffee, have managed to make half-decent lattes & flat whites. Ive managed to produce some excellent espresso.

Now I just have to train them to flush out and wipe the group, clean the basket, refill the resevoir, etc. etc.

Comment

Just to let people know, we purchased the Mokita Combi from panda yesterday.

Comment

Congrats mdj. Looks a good buy - good machines these. [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Just remember to use fresh beans, keep it clean (inc backflushing) and always refill the boiler after steaming!

Comment

Hi panda,

Can you please confirm that this has been completed? Well close the thread off as soon as you can let us know...

Cheers
                              Mal.

Comment

Working...
                              X