This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo

Well, I’ve taken the plunge and upgraded to a HX machine and also a brand new Compak K3 Pro Barista grinder. As a result, both my Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo and Compak K-3 Touch grinder is for sale. The Piccolo was purchased new late last July from Chris at Talk Coffee and the grinder new from Ofra at Di Bartoli in October. It came with 12 month warranty and is transferable to new owner. Machine is in excellent condition and has been used to provide an average of approximately 2 shots per day since purchase.

Current RRP for the Piccolo is $1569, I am asking $1200. Current RRP for the Compak K-3T is $590>595, I am asking $475. To sweeten the pot I am including my spare Compak mini-hopper (along with the stock regular hopper). The mini was/is not available in Australia and was purchased from overseas at $65 AUD. It arrived with a crack in the lower collar section but still works fine. Happy to sell espresso machine and grinder together or separately at the prices listed.

Original owner’s manuals included. Espresso machine includes original portafilter, single, double & blind filter baskets, and stock plastic tamper.

Shipping easily arranged at buyer’s expense. Typically $75 or less depending on destination. I’m in North Queensland. I can provide weight and dimensions if you want to look into exact pricing and arrange yourself.

Note: the Piccolo warranty does not cover consumables nor the element. Naked portafilter shown on photo was purchased separately and is not included.

Re: FS: Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo

Grinder has sold payment pending. Piccolo still up for grabs. Now $1150.   Discount will help offset the cost of shipping.  

Comment

A close-up of Piccolo/Levetta only. Machine has been regularly backflushed after use as per suppliers recommendation. Shower screen and brewhead are spotless.

Mother-in-law has expressed interest in purchasing machine locally provided "some lessons" are included.  :-/ . Although arrangement would appear simple and quite convenient on the surface, I worry...and would still rather sell to someone else. How does that saying go...something about "striking a deal with the devil....."  ;D

Comment

Enquiry sent to email

Comment

!!SOLD!!: Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo

Update. Grinder has sold. Machine sold earlier today pending payment (not to Mother-in-law   ).

Comment

Working...
          X