X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! - Sunbeam EM0480 grinder - Sydney

Hi Guys,
    Im selling my trusty EM0480. This was received as a gift for Christmas 2006, so its approaching 2 1/2 years old. On average its had about 200-250g per week through it. It is, however, in excellent condition. Ive just cleaned it and the burrs are still in great order and the grinder itself is also still in very good condition.
    No issues with the way it works, have been very happy with it paired with a Silvia, but felt that it was time for an upgrade.
    Comes with group handle holder/fork for both 58mm and 52mm group handles (you can swap them), as well as the ground coffee holder thing that came with the grinder, if you want it.
    I would prefer pick up and initially, Ill make this a pick up only item (although if I cant move it, Ill consider offers from further afield - Ill update this post if/when that occurs). Can do pick up from my home in Newtown or I work at Macquarie University, so pick up in North Ryde would also be a possibility (thats Sydney).
    Am looking for $100.
    A couple of photos are attached - apologies for the quality - dodgy phone camera. I did try to get one with the hopper off to show the throat and burrs, but I couldnt get a decent shot.

Re: FOR SALE - Sunbeam EM0480 grinder - Sydney

pm sent.

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!! PP - Sunbeam EM0480 grinder - Sydney

This item is sold, pending pickup and payment.

Comment

Working...
      X