X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! - EM6910 & EM0480 Plus Extras

Hi All

Due to the dreaded upgraditis, I have the following items up for sale and available in approximately 1 week’s time when my new toys  turn up:-

Sunbeam EM6910 Espresso Machine

Approximately 9 months old and has balance of warranty (original purchase invoice will be supplied) of 3 months for machine and just over 4 years for the pump.

Machine is in immaculate condition - backflushed daily, Sunbeam Cleaning Tablet every 4 weeks and shower screen clean in the intervening 2 week mark.  Descaled every three months.   Filtered water only ever used in it.

Comes with everything it did originally including original tamper, milk jug, normal four baskets PLUS a naked portafilter and I’ll throw in the remainder of cleaning tablets and descaling tablets for free.

The machine has been making around 3-4 coffees per day since new.

Price: $500.00

Sunbeam EM0480 Grinder

Approximately 8 months old and has never missed a beat. I was extremely lucky and mine didn’t come with any problems at all – grinds fresh roasted beans at between 14-16 and no spacer or work required. Rubber insert mat has some wear and tear due to being used as a tamper mat but is still in good condition.

Comes with all original accessories including PF holder (not shown in the picture because I dont use it, sorry!), as well as the much coveted spout extender to reduce static and keep mess to a minimum.

Price: $125.00

Or purchase both for $600.00

Item is located in Maitland, NSW and pick up is preferred however if a buyer from out of town wants to organise courier delivery and pay for costs. I’m happy to work in with that.

Please note that, because I work in a high security closed working environment, unfortunately I cannot organise for a courier so you will need to do the legwork yourself.

If youd like to view both or want other more specific pictures, feel free to PM me.

Cheers
    Di

PS - no, sorry, the Pullman doesnt come with it: it will fit my new Maver Makin perfectly!  

SOLD P/P: EM6910 Espresso Machine & EM0480 Grinder Plus Extras

Item is sold pending payment!

Comment

Re: FS: EM6910 Espresso Machine & EM0480 Grinder Plus Extras

Originally posted by 0F283E2C34470 link=1242216659/1#1 date=1242300344
      Item is sold pending payment!
      So what did you have to do to force your Long Suffering Partner ;D to buy it so quickly 8-)

Shrill bidding / Buying is a No NO on other Auction sites :

Take care and enjoy your NEW LOVE :-*

AM

Comment

Working...
      X