This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! VBM Domobar Piccolo

Both the machine and me are in Adelaide. Id rather deliver it than pack it, but will do either.

This lovely machine is less than 18 months old, and normally only gets used for 6-10 coffees a week. $1100 + freight, or near offer and includes all standard accessories. Current recommended retail is $1569.

The money from my mother and from Kevie burnt a hole it my pocket all the way to an HX machine! I cant help myself--my addiction to the best coffee in the world is growing.

Greg

Re: FS--VBM Domobar Piccolo--ahh, the perils of upgraditis!!

It appears as if I need a post count of 1 to message you. This is that post.

s.

Comment

OK--225 reads and only one offer (not close enough), so my beloved VBM is still available .

As an added incentive to act quickly, I will include 250 gm of home roasted beans to get the purchaser started, and for Adelaide purchasers only--free delivery and a hands-on tutorial can be arranged!

Greg

Comment

id snap this one right up if i lived in adelaide...

but since im in sydney, various factors are making lean towards saving up for a bit longer and getting a new one.

good luck

Comment

For some reason the attached photo has been deleted.
          If its for official reasons, please delete this new photo taken 3 days ago.
          Otherwise this is what the machine looks like right now.
          Greg

Comment

Hmmm,

Dont think any of the Mods deleted it Greg? Another mysterious ethereal encounter perhaps :-?

Mal.

Comment

Off topic, but what was it named? Ill have a look in the backups to see if I can find a clue..

(please email me to keep this thread readable)

Comment

Hi Andy,
                I am based in Adelaide and am interested in seeing your machine. What are you asking for it?

Comment

Ahh, its Greg who is selling this machine. His price is shown at the top the page.

Comment

My new machine has arrived--albeit with some transport damage, sigh , so the VBM has to go. If I cant sell it, I guess I *could* ship it to my sister so there is good coffee there when I visit--the trouble is she wont really appreciate it, and it is a fair while between visits.

I really would like to have it go to a fellow snob though. Come on Adelaidians, get a great machine at a bargain price. Ill even drop the price to $1050 if you can pick it up.

Greg

Comment

Hi Greg, could you PM or e-mail me your contact number - if the machine is still for sale - thanks.

Comment

Hi nivoli--PM sent.

Greg

Comment

Machine is still available. $1050 with all accessories--pick-up in Adelaide only.
                          I will pack it, but cannot guarantee a safe delivery no matter how much packing is used!

Greg

Comment

This poor machine is feeling lonely and left out--just sitting on the shelf!
                            Wont somebody adopt it and help its self-confidence and feeling of being useful in the "coffee culture"?

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by 15203735053D203F333E36520 link=1242373988/10#10 date=1243262564
                              I really would like to have it go to a fellow snob though. Come on Adelaidians, get a great machine at a bargain price. Ill even drop the price to $1050 if you can pick it up.

Greg
                              An absolute bargain Greg....Given that there are few/no new ones around for a couple of months and that $1200 is the going price for a pre-loved CS one, this should be already gone.

CSers, if youre considering a Silvia and can scrape a few more $$$, grab it...

2mcm

Comment

Working...
                              X