This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!GONE!!! Free to Good(?) Home - San Marino 2grp

Our new machine has arrived :-). The old machine is at home as a back up, which means the old,old machine has to go. Whilst it works(?) it needs some love. or maybe you just need some parts. Anyhow its a San Marino(sp?) 2 grp, located in SA south of Adelaide. FREE for asking / collection. No Takers => going to rubbish tip, which would be a bit sad as it does work, I just dont have room @ home.

Re: Free to Good(?) Home - San Marino 2grp

how about a faircrack donation from the taker......

i would be onto you like super glue if i was in SA.......

thunbs up gif needed here

Comment

[smiley=thumbup.gif] you mean this one or this one [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] both are available in the more Smiles box <----- on the left and both apply here 8-)

You will most likely finish up in the for sale section too

Comment

Hi MichelsBlackwood, has the San Marino gone to a good home yet? If not, I wouldnt mind having a look, Im located at Happy Valley.
        Thanks, Sooty.

Comment

Originally posted by 2E222B2B28283E21222F4D0 link=1245375300/3#3 date=1245675220
          Hi MichelsBlackwood, has the San Marino gone to a good home yet? If not, I wouldnt mind having a look, Im located at Happy Valley.
          Thanks, Sooty.
          Still here ATM, PM me a day / time your avail for a look see. Im thinking w/e if you OK with that.

Comment

Do you have picture? Im interested

Comment

Originally posted by 163238333E372819373A38302C34343F5B0 link=1245375300/4#4 date=1245754555
              Hi MichelsBlackwood,
              I sent you a PMP but no reply.
              I am interested, are you willing to send a contact number to chat about it??

Very excited.

Daniel.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

First nothing, now I have 4 people saying they want it....I just want it gone...but I do want to be fair also. Any suggestions on resolving who gets it? Maheel suggested a fair crack donation?? is that fair / or even a good idea?
                  I can take some pics for interstate ppl, but wouldnt freight be more than its worth?
                  Im happy to get it to our shop at a time to be agreed, but dont want a brawl in the carpark :-) Anyone got suggestions on deciding a winner? It will fit in my ute, prob in a station wagon, not sure about a boot.

Comment

Just a couple ideas;

a) put names into a hat and draw the lucky name, or

b) do a little auction with monies made going to a fair crack donation as maheel suggested earlier.

Just a couple thoughts for you to sit on.

Comment

Just took some daylight pics & edited my post.

Comment

The Back - sorry still a bit dark in the shed.

Comment

close up front

Comment

Im still not sure how to pick a winner, will keep thinking on that one tomorrow. But I just want ppl to know I consider this to be a parts machine, after all we replaced it 3yrs ago as we didnt consider it commercially viable.  After 3yrs we just replaced that machine with a new one last week.
                            The SM makes steam & it extracts, the left group volumetrics were a bit sus last time I fired it up 3mths ago. The group seals are a bit hard. It has a std 10A plug on it which I have been using in my shed. But I think it should be plugged into at least 15A or maybe 20A. (It was on a 20A breaker in the shop).   I would like to see it go to someone who can fix/repair & enjoy, but given its age, I dont think you would want to be paying to have it restored, unless its a collectors item of course (is it? :-) )

So ask your self if you a) are a bit handy fixing things, b) have benchspace / room for a commercial size machine, c) your happy with the power bill if you leave it on, or d) are prepared to wait 20mins to warm it up. FWIW last time we had a big group over for a party, it did make some good latte & hot choc.

For those that have shown interest if above info puts you off please pm me (it will help make choosing the winner easier).
                            PS. I took those pics tonight & shed it dark. Ill try & get a better one in daylight tomorrow.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X