This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! SOLD !!! Bezzera BZ02S Volumetric Single Group $800

For sale due to moving OS (apparently there no room in the shipping container according to “The Boss" for all that "coffee stuff").
    Stylish 2004 (manufactured date) single group volumetric espresso machine that delivers consistently great shots.
    Just ran a superb Fairtrade Organic blend sourced from Nelson NZ (hint as to our O/S destination) through the BZ02S and it resulted in sweet nectar (first shot - thankfully!).
    History of machine:
    Purchased new from CS sponsor Barazi who provide tremendous quality products, support and service (thanks Chris and Jack).
    Spent 30 months as the main machine at home – no more than 8-10 shots a week.
    Spent the last 18 months sitting in the home office and sadly not utilised – 2 group UNIC now supplies the household espresso. BZ02S group handles look virtually brand new – in fact the single shot group handle has never been used!
    Machine has a couple of hairline cracks in the side plastic covers which have been glued.
    Relatively new group head screen.
    Comes with the following (also see photo), but no warranty of any sort:
    1 x BZ02S in good working order
    2 x Commercial size (58mm) group handle (group handle (group handle (group handle (group handle (portafilter in the USA) in the USA) in the USA) in the USA) in the USA) handles
    1 x Double shot basket (14gm)
    1 x Single shot basket (7gm)
    1 x Plastic tamper
    1 x Coffee measuring spoon
    1 x New group head rubber seal (spare)
    1 x Rubber plug/disc for group head cleaning
    Features (more details available at Barazi if required):
    Heating Element: 1300 Watts
    Water Tank: 4 Litre (can be plumbed – contact Chris at Barazi for kit)
    Boiler: 1.5 Litre
    Location of machine:
    Nudgee (4014 QLD) – p&p + insurance available @ $100 to anywhere in OZ (change given, if any).
    Summary:
    If you are looking to go to the next step ie. thermablock to hx, but can only invest 1/3 the price of a quality hx machine, then this one is for you. Couple it with a half decent grinder and you will have a very professional looking, high quality, espresso setup that can produce more than one coffee in a row, for under a grand! FS at $800
    PM me if interested (no offers at this price).
    Nigel.

Re: Bezzera BZ02S Volumetric Single Group $800

Originally posted by 3A3E293A3932383A5B0 link=1245635817/0#0 date=1245635817
    no offers at this price
    You might want to actually include a price?

Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by 7D5C5757504A390 link=1245635817/1#1 date=1245636457
      Originally posted by 3A3E293A3932383A5B0 link=1245635817/0#0 date=1245635817
      no offers at this price
      You might want to actually include a price?  

Good luck with the sale!
      I *think* it might just be there in the header Den :P

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by 015E46505B505C555556565E525D330 link=1245635817/2#2 date=1245636887
          I *think* it might just be there in the header DenTongue
          Sorry, didnt see the forest for the trees! ;D

Comment

Sounds like a great bargain for me Nigel, Im sure it wont last long!

Good luck with the sale. If your prospective buyer is interested in more specs, technical diagrams etc, theyre welcome to PM me as well.

Ofra

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys.

Yes, it has already proved to be a hot item and I am sure the machine is excited about the prospect of returning to regular service  :-? !
              I have a buyer in Perth who has indicated he will buy the machine subject to shipping costs - awaiting buyers post code to crunch the numbers.
              I also have a buyer waiting in the wings if Dazza fails to complete the deal (Liam) - he didnt post his PM so I thought it fair to make it known.
              Next exciting installment coming your way soon!
              Im sure you all cant wait for the next item on the "Coffee Stuff" hit list - yes, the one and only "Death Star Roaster" aka Toastatutto   will be hitting the Roasting Equipment for Sale pages soon.

Cheers
              Nigel

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Re: !!! SOLD !!! Bezzera BZ02S Volumetric Single Group $800

Dazza in Perth has purchased this machine.

Thanks for your support and interest regarding this item.

Cheers
                  Nigel

Comment

Working...
                  X