This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Mokita Combi

I have a Mokita Combi for sale. I bought it in 2004 and used it happily until upgrading in September 2006 to an ECM Giotto Combi. For no reason other than being too busy, I didnt get around to selling it back then. Its been back in its box ever since. I recently took it out and tested it. Still making a great shot.

The present model sells for $760 so a price of $400 for mine would seem to be fair.

Macleod (in Melbourne) pick up. Am willing to send if youre willing to pay the cost.

Re: Mokita Combi for sale

Originally posted by 56697B7B70796E28241C0 link=1246427373/0#0 date=1246427373
    I have a Mokita Combi for sale. I bought it in 2004 and used it happily until upgrading in September 2006 to an ECM Giotto Combi. For no reason other than being too busy, I didnt get around to selling it back then. Its been back in its box ever since. I recently took it out and tested it. Still making a great shot.

The present model sells for $760 so a price of $400 for mine would seem to be fair.

Macleod (in Melbourne) pick up. Am willing to send if youre willing to pay the cost.
    Bargain!

This should go rapidly as theyre scarce as hens teeth!

Good luck with the sale....

Comment

Originally posted by 5E6B66615549656C6C6F6F0A0 link=1246427373/1#1 date=1246427969
      Originally posted by 56697B7B70796E28241C0 link=1246427373/0#0 date=1246427373

Bargain!

This should go rapidly as theyre scarce as hens teeth!

Good luck with the sale....
      Totally agree with you, thats why Ive offered to buy it! I have the same machine in the office (although branded as a Quaha) and prefer it to my Sunbeam EM6910/EM0480 at home.

Comment

are they "autofill" or do you do the via steam wand fill method.

looking for something for my sister

looks in very good condition

Comment

Color me interested.

Comment

Currently looking for my first machine!
            If its still available I am interested in buying.

Been doing my research (mainly on CS) and I am under the impression that the Mokita Combi is essentially the same as the Quaha Napoletana II, which I feel would be the ideal machine for me to start on after reading:
            http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1245928190

Comment

Yep,

These are terrific machines and represent excellent value and quality. Suggest if you are interested, it is best to PM the Seller and run your purchase negotiations that way. All the best....

Mal.

Comment

There seem to be a lot of interested parties here, but is this machine still available? David (Beebee)

Comment

Hi there,

Been reading the site for a few weeks and this looks like the machine for me. Is it still available? Ill send a PM offer too.

Thanks,

Rishi.

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!! Mokita Combi

Hi rishiv & mods.  I can confirm Ive purchased this machine, received it from Juggler on Friday.  

Keep an eye out rishiv, there are some good buys from this site. Naturally you still need to exhibit caution as with any second hand purchase. Its the 3rd machine Ive purchased from this site and so far am very happy with all of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X