This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! SOLD !! - Artex (Eureka) Delipro Grinder $650

Not sure who what where or why this grinder (Artex Brand) has been rebadged but it is dead set a Eureka Delipro currently selling for a discounted $1380 (RRP $1420). see specs at below www.

mod edit- commercial link removed in accordance with site sales and posting policy...

For sale at $650 which less the half price.

It would not have ground more than 30kg of coffee (total) as it has always been kept as a hot spare for one of my other grinders.

Having said that, the bean hopper has been replaced with a second hand hopper due to an "oops dropped it" on the original. Fortunately, the supplier had one "out the back" saving me the $150+GST replacement cost!

A few small blemishes are evident on the chrome base.

This grinder is in perfect working order, has stepless adjustment and does a great job.

Would serve you well in either a domestic or commercial location.

Preference to Brisbane CS members until Sunday as it will need to be collected from Nudgee (Nth side Brisbane).

Will consider shipping however packaging/handling and shipping costs will be at the buyers expense.

You must POST your PM to me with an intention to buy this item. First in (posted) first served.

Cheers
    Nigel

Re: FS: Artex (Eureka) Delipro Grinder $650

PM sent

Comment

Re: !! SOLD !! FS: Artex (Eureka) Delipro Grinder

This item is now sold  

Comment

Working...
      X