This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Nuova Simonelli Commercial Grinder

For sale: My Nuova Simonelli MDXA commercial grinder. Doser model with Thermatic alarm and infinite adjustment via a worm screw. 290w motor, 1.5kg tinted bean hopper

Suit a commercial cafe or home use for a fellow coffee snob!

Silver in color, no scratches or chips. The clear grinds hopper is a little bit foggy but still see through. I replaced the Lid on the bean hopper when i got it as the original one was cracked in transit.

In good working condition. Approx 1 year of domestic use on new blades. Not sure how old the unit its self is.

Reason for sale?...I never thought i would say this but im upgrading

The model can be seen and the exact specs seen here
    http://www.ifyoulovecoffee.com/grinders/Simonelli/mdx_a.htm

My research show the grinder to have been worth between $650.00 and $985 US brand new but never fear ...i got it for a good price and im willing to pass it on to make way for my new digital dose on demand Della Corte masterpiece!  ;D

ALL reasonable offer considered  
    Im thinking $475 is a good price  But as mentioned im open to serious offers.

I also have a new 58mm Rosewood handled, stainless steel based tamper i will throw in to sweeten the deal. The tamper is practically brand new and from memory i may have lost the grinders standard plastic factory standard tamper that sits under the grinds hopper...i hate those things so i removed it as soon as i got it  

If anyone cares to pick it up (Broadwater 2472) i will include a Gaggia Evolution espresso machine for free!?!?!?!  It has some pretty serious heat issues but they should be fixable?

So there you have it!!!

I would prefer it to be picked up but i am willing to post or courier it at the buyers expense.

Ill try get some photos up but im working a 50 hour week as the new head barista at work  

Re: FS: Nuova Simonelli Commercial Grinder

Hey Luke,
    youll have to whack a price on it, otherwise the site turns into an auction.
    Steve.

Comment

Re: FS: Nuova Simonelli Commercial Grinder

Yes Luke,

Please read over the site sales and posting policy http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1115338528 and ensure that your post meets the requirements or Im afraid it will be removed by the mods- as your previous post was.

2mcm

Comment

Re: FS: Nuova Simonelli Commercial Grinder $475 ono

Luke,

sorry but Im more interested in what youve bought! Have you a link for your "digital dose on demand Della Corte masterpiece"?  I can only find the double super expensive Della Cortes on the net. I seem to have a grinder fetish at the moment.

Comment

You can see the grinder here...

http://www.cooperscoffee.co.uk/equipment/coffee_grinders.html

Or if your serious about getting one PM me and ill see if the ones he is importing all are spoken for or not.

My Della Corte Mini can also been seen on the same site  ;D
          All currently in transit from Milan.

Its funny how things turn out huh?... A month ago i got ripped off over $1k on ebay by a commercial kitchen equipment guy...its had been so long since i heard from paypal i figured i had lost the money so i save it again...next thing i know i get my refund wich doubled my budget and my boss offers me a machine at a bargain price!

I wasnt going to take the grinder but for the price i couldnt help myself  ;D

Comment

;D

I think you already have one of those, Rose.

Comment

Whit woo on the Mini, Luke - what a completely special looking machine!

Comment

The "MXA AUTOMATIC GRINDER" on that linked page looks like a Macap.

Comment

I guess thats a good thing right? lol

Ive been meaning to ask you Thundergod??? Is that latte art your using for your profile pic actually real? If so , how long did it take to do?

Comment

Originally posted by 6D544A447E66210 link=1248340406/8#8 date=1248426638
                    I guess thats a good thing right? lol
                    Right.

Originally posted by 6D544A447E66210 link=1248340406/8#8 date=1248426638
                    Ive been meaning to ask you Thundergod??? Is that latte art your using for your profile pic actually real? If so , how long did it take to do?
                    ;D
                    No.
                    Its my original internet avatar, adapted for CS.

Comment

re: the 2nd link TG, hes linking to the Dalla Corte (rebadged Malkonig) K30 i think.

from memory the NS MXA is another 80s/90s 65mm flat burr grinder, fairly equivalent to a RR45/jolly.

// Luke G - is this the manual, semi-automatic or automatic version of the grinder?

Comment

Originally posted by 5A77767D677A676A130 link=1248340406/10#10 date=1248585502
                        re: the 2nd link TG, hes linking to the Dalla Corte (rebadged Malkonig) K30 i think.
                        Dalla Corte is the first grinder shown.
                        Third one down is the MXA.

Thunder "Looks like a Macap to me" god.

Comment

Yeppers....rebadged Macap...

2mcm

Comment

Originally posted by 5B76777C667B666B120 link=1248340406/10#10 date=1248585502
                            is this the manual, semi-automatic or automatic version of the grinder?
                            I would have to think its the MDX Manual???
                            http://www.ifyoulovecoffee.com/grinders/Simonelli/mdx_m.htm

Though it does state that its the MDX"A" ...is the A indicating its the "A"utomatic????

I have never filled the grinds hopper so im not sure?
                            It has AS1 on the product code sticker if that helps?

Comment

Oh yes, I do have one of those. LOL, mines labelled as a Mahlkonig. Hmm I have a grinder fetish, and i need help. A solid piece of machinery tho, very fast and very quiet. The hopper is absolutely massive and doubles as a swimming pool!

Comment

Working...
                              X