This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!- Isomac Zaffiro - Almost Brand New

I was bitten pretty hard by the upgraditis bug and decided I may as well go all out and get an HX machine.

Accordingly, I have an almost brand new Isomac Zaffiro for sale!

It was bought on the 11th July 2009 from Di Bartoli in Sydney, and carries the remainder of the 12 month warranty (confirmed by Ofra).

The Zaffiro is a brilliant machine - but having upgraded from my little Saeco Via Venezia, I thought what the hell I may as well go out and get an HX which will see me through the next few years (I hope!). Shame I didnt make that decision earlier  :-[

The machine was only used for 2 weeks, so only used a dozen or so times, and has been properly maintained and cleaned - as youd expect, it is in perfect working order and looks exactly the same as it did when it came out of the box!

The machine comes with the original box and packaging, manual, single handle and basket, double handle and basket, blind basket, plastic scoop and the requisite flimsy plastic tamper!

RRP is $1722, so am asking $1400 which I think is extremely reasonable, but am open to reasonable offers.

Available for pickup from Lower North Shore, Sydney.

Steve

Re: FOR SALE: Isomac Zaffiro - Almost Brand New

Damn it is hard checking out the items that come up for sale!!

Can I tell the Minister of Financial and Other Affairs that the Devil Himself made me buy it???

Good luck with your sale!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2724313A37352626540 link=1248861598/1#1 date=1248931687
      Damn it is hard checking out the items that come up for sale!!

Can I tell the Minister of Financial and Other Affairs that the Devil Himself made me buy it???

Good luck with your sale!!!
      I hear ya SS. If I wasnt going to the States in 3 weeks Id be seriously tempted.

In any case, I need to sell off some of my gear before I can justify buying anything else. I already have more than I can use. May have to share it with some other CS newcombers.

The Zaffiro would like nice next to my new K3 Elite however I think Ill hold out for a HX.

Comment

Hi Steve, Im interested in seeing the machine in action. Ill PM you with my phone #.

Cheers, Robert

Comment

Hi Steve,

Glad to see youve taken the plunge....

Guys, this is absolutely a fantastic deal that Im sure wouldnt last long!

Were happy to offer the new CS buyer FULL 12 MONTHS Labour & Parts warranty from the day of settlement, providing you contact Di Bartoli for a quick over the phone run down or in-store free training session...  

Robert, happy to show you a Zaffiro in operation in store if North Shore is out of your way...

Good luck Steve, I hope youll have it sold by the end of tomorrow!

Let me know if we can help....

Ofra

Comment

Thanks Ofra, that’s great!

It’s great that CS has such a great group of active sponsors like yourselves!

Item is still for sale for those interested...

Cheers,
            Steve

Comment

Indeed that is fantastic customer service. If I were in Sydney and in the market Id be jumping at that.

Comment

Hi am interested in machine will pm you my phone no
                thanks

Comment

Hi Phiter - for some reason I didnt get your PM. Ive sent you a PM with my contact details if youre still interested!

Thanks,
                  Steve

Comment

Item still for sale and reduced to $1300 - thats more than $400 off the RRP!

Anyone?

Comment

Just sent PM. Let me know if you dont get it.

Cheers,
                      Paul

Comment

Zaffiro is sold pending pickup and payment on the weekend.

Thanks!

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!! p/p - Isomac Zaffiro - Almost Brand New

Good stuff mfluder,

Let a mod know once the deal is done and we can lock the thread

2mcm

Comment

Working...
                          X