This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawn: Sunbeam EM6910 + Bonuses

I am selling a 12 month old EM6910.  I bought this machine 3 months ago from another CS member.  See the thread below:
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1242216659

Why am I selling after such a short time?  For the same reason the machine came up for sale the first time ……. UPGRADITIS!  You think it’s never going to happen to you and then bang!  With me it was a Giotto.

I received this machine in immaculate condition and I’d like to think I’ve kept it that way. Have maintained its previous owner’s fastidious cleaning regime and only used Brita filtered water in it.  

As the only coffee drinker in the house it has not seen heavy use – one cup per day during the week and 4-5 cups per day on weekends.  It was also used to cater for 2 birthday parties when it made ~20 cups without breaking a sweat.

What’s included?  A lot!!!

Sunbeam Tamper
    5 Sunbeam baskets (2 double unpressurised, 1 single unpressurised, 1 double pressurised & 1 single pressurised)
    Milk Jug (500ml I think)
    2 double spouts
    Naked (bottomless) Group Handle (~$100)
    Brand new group seal (~$22)
    Brand new anti-calc water filter (~$27)
    4 Sunbeam descaling tablets (~$24)
    2 Dimattina short black cups & saucers
    2 Dimattina capuccino cups & saucers
    2 Measuring Spoons

The naked group handle is a genuine Sunbeam handle which was expertly machined by the previous owner.  The result is very professional.  Greg Pullman was selling ones like these some time ago but as far as I’m aware, you cannot buy these ready made.  I’ve read on this site that a replacement Group Handle from Sunbeam cost ~$100.  Am happy for CS members to correct me if this is wrong.

I just bought the group seal and anti-calc filter last week and was planning to fit them.  I can do this for the new owner, or if they prefer, they can do it themselves.  Sunbeam recommends these items be replaced every 12 months.

The item is in Adelaide so pick up is obviously an option (from CBD or Western Suburbs).  I am more than happy to safely package the item and arrange a courier for you. I can get pretty cheap rates e.g. only about $20 to Melbourne.  The only requirement from your end is that someone needs to be available to sign for it so I recommend delivery at your place of work.  Let me know if you’d like an exact quote.

How much?

Firstly let me point out that the extras you get i.e. naked group handle, new group seal, new filter, descaling tablets & cups are worth  over $200

Im asking $475 for the lot

Or

$400 without the naked group handle

Important!
    I will only leave this up for 1 week as I’m going overseas next week.  If it doesn’t sell I will ask mods to remove the ad.  The item will then go on evil bay.

Re: FS: Sunbeam EM6910 + Bonuses

Can you tell me where the machines is plz.

Comment

Originally posted by 407979217979160 link=1249955666/1#1 date=1249990163
      Can you tell me where the machines is plz.
      Caffeine Junkys profile states that s/he is in Adelaide, so Id reckon theres a better than even chance

Its a bargain...grab it!

2mcm

Comment

Yep in Adelaide.  PM me if youd like a quote for delivery by courier.
        I should also point out that people can organise their own courier if they prefer. Dont think it would be economical to use Aus Post.

Ive just uploaded some photos below and added some extra sweeteners to ensure this moves quickly. Please note that I think the prices I am offering are more than reasonable so will not negotiate on price.

John

Comment

Originally posted by 25242E3D23263C4F0 link=1249955666/3#3 date=1249990970
          Yep in Adelaide.  PM me if youd like a quote for delivery by courier.
          I should also point out that people can organise their own courier if they prefer. Dont think it would be economical to use Aus Post.

Ive just uploaded some photos below and added some extra sweeteners to ensure this moves quickly.  Please note that I think the prices I am offering are more than reasonable so will not negotiate on price.

John
          Looks in tip top condition..

A great buy for some one...

Comment

Thanks AM. Looking at the first photo I probably should have given the machine a bit of a wipe down first....a little embarassing. Am exhausted from looking after a sick child & wife whilst still trying to get over a cold myself.

Hopefully everyone will be fit & healthy before I leave for the US next week. Kudos to Hoyks hubby who is responsible for undressing the group handle on his lathe.

Comment

Originally posted by 090802110F0A10630 link=1249955666/5#5 date=1250034019
              Thanks AM.  Looking at the first photo I probably should have given the machine a bit of a wipe down first....a little embarassing.  Am exhausted from looking after a sick child & wife whilst still trying to get over a cold myself.

Hopefully everyone will be fit & healthy before I leave for the US next week. Kudos to Hoyks hubby who is responsible for undressing the group handle on his lathe.
              Thought as much but tried to refrain from being an old anal bastard... Besides, mine ends up splashed at times as well... Not me of course... OTHERS

Hate those people with metal lathes... Then when she moves up here, I can see Pete and I sharing any number of tools and projects...

Comment

Need to get a post count of 1 to PM. So this is it.

Comment

Re: FS: Sunbeam EM6910 + Bonuses - PRICE DROP

Last chance to pick up a machine in excellent condition for less than half price. Have sweetened the deal. If not sold by Sunday it will go onto evil bay.

Option 1
                  Sunbeam EM6910
                  Sunbeam Tamper
                  5 Sunbeam baskets
                  Milk Jug
                  2 double spouts
                  2 Measuring Spoons
                  Naked (bottomless) Group Handle
                  Brand new group seal
                  Brand new anti-calc water filter
                  4 Sunbeam descaling tablets
                  $425

Option 2
                  Sunbeam EM6910
                  Sunbeam Tamper
                  5 Sunbeam baskets
                  Milk Jug
                  2 double spouts
                  2 Measuring Spoons
                  $300

Any of the the group seal, anti-calc filter and descaling tablets can be added for $20 each (theyre all brand new).

Pick up if you’re in Adelaide or I’m happy to pack/ship interstate. Ask me for a courier quote.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Re: Withdrawn: Sunbeam EM6910 + Bonuses

Sale on hold until further notice...

Comment

Working...
                      X