This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Vibiemme VBM Domobar Piccolo Levetta

Yet another victim of severe upgradeitis!

I have a used VBM Domobar Levetta espresso machine with black sides in excellent condition. Originally supplied in January 2008 by Chris of Talk Coffee (needless to say, Dr Chris is the one who has treated my upgradeitis!). Full service and element replacement in July this year by ECA in Sydney.

It looks beautiful and makes great coffee. I have only ever used filtered water (Brita) in it.

Included is the machine, 1 group handle with double basket, 58 mm tamper, group head brush and blind basket.

Its situated in Sydneys Northern Suburbs. For sale at $1100 (plus any postage to be paid by the buyer).

Here’s a link for more details http://www.talkcoffee.com.au/equipment/coffee-machine-vibiemme-domobar-levetta.php

PM me for any questions.

John

Re: Vibiemme VBM Domobar Piccolo Levetta

Im surprised that this one is still available

Bargain priced, perfect condition and I know that the Scace has been run over it as well...

Its a perfect pickup for an espresso lover/silvia buyer...

Grab it before its gone!

Comment

Im also surprised this is still here (kind of a free bump, sure) - if anyone is wondering the seller is eminently trustworthy and will have looked after the machine perfectly, even if he doesnt post much

Comment

PMd

Comment

Beautiful machines, just bought one off Gra. Anyone who is after a serious espresso machine cant go wrong.

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!! Vibiemme VBM Domobar Piccolo Levetta

Sold!! To a nice newish CS Member as his first proper machine. Could mods mark off this item and thread?

John

Comment

Working...
            X