X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!GONE!!- Maver Makin bits

Gday all...

A client of ours had a Makin machine which sadly came to a flame filled demise...Fortunately nobody was injured and it was user error rather than due to the machine. Moral of the story is that fat and electrikery dont mix

The skeleton was donated and were going to use the group, associated plumbing and chassis as an educational exhibit...

Nothing electrical survived but the panels are fine and in as new condition.

I have side, rear and front panels, drip tray and insert..

All free to good home...Pick up only or arrange a pal to grab em and ship them to you...

If nobody wants them, they will go into the recycling bin in a week...

Chris

Re: FTGH- Maver Makin bits

Originally posted by 4075787F4B577B72727171140 link=1252045306/0#0 date=1252045306
    Gday all...

A client of ours had a Makin machine which sadly came to a flame filled demise...Fortunately nobody was injured and it was user error rather than due to the machine. Moral of the story is that fat and electrikery dont mix

The skeleton was donated and were going to use the group, associated plumbing and chassis as an educational exhibit...

Nothing electrical survived but the panels are fine and in as new condition.

I have side, rear and front panels, drip tray and insert..

All free to good home...Pick up only or arrange a pal to grab em and ship them to you...

If nobody wants them, they will go into the recycling bin in a week...

Chris
    Could I put the guts of an EM6910 in there ???

If no one local steps up... Then I can try to arrange for some one... Maybe..

So is this in Sydney or Melbourne ???

Comment

If AM cant arrange someone to help out with shipping to Bris, then Ill take it off your hands if located in Melb.

Comment

i was gonna say dibs if in SYD, but i assumed MLB.

Comment

Its definitely in Melbourne.

From what I heard, Im hoping Chris took some photos and will publish them here. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 4D6C6767607A090 link=1252045306/4#4 date=1252060511

From what I heard, Im hoping Chris took some photos and will publish them here.    ;D
            I should have Den, however I looked like a chimney sweep covered in soot and rancid fat as soon as I opened it...It was uuuuuuugly  

Everything electrical was cooked. I have soaked everything metallic in backwash detergent to remove the sludge.

As mentioned, only the panels and drip tray etc to go. I am keeping the rest to screw back together as a have a look at me machine. Di (Hoyks) has first dibs on the drip tray and cover and Matt, you are welcome to the rest...

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 487D7077435F737A7A79791C0 link=1252045306/5#5 date=1252062372
              Originally posted by 4D6C6767607A090 link=1252045306/4#4 date=1252060511

From what I heard, Im hoping Chris took some photos and will publish them here.    ;D
              I should have Den, however I looked like a chimney sweep covered in soot and rancid fat as soon as I opened it...It was uuuuuuugly  

Everything electrical was cooked. I have soaked everything metallic in backwash detergent to remove the sludge.

As mentioned, only the panels and drip tray etc to go. I am keeping the rest to screw back together as a have a look at me machine. Di (Hoyks) has first dibs on the drip tray and cover and Matt, you are welcome to the rest...

Chris
              Hoyks will be pleased.....

Comment

Originally posted by 5065686F5B476B62626161040 link=1252045306/0#0 date=1252045306
                Moral of the story is that fat and electrikery dont mix
                More details.... please.

Comment

Excellent, thanks Chris!

Mwah! :-*

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                    X