X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Faema E98 S1

Faema E98 S1

Sad sale but my wife wont let be have it at home. Single group Faema manual machine. Have had it for 7 months operating in my hairdressing salon doing about 10 coffees a day/5 days a week.

Only selling to cut down on milk costs (staff cant grasp amount of milk that needs to be used!!!) and improve on speed coming into our busy season, so am going to an automatic machine for the shop.

$1100 but its pickup only from Canberra. Will include Stainless Steel Tamp and Brown Grundstein Knock Box.

PM for more details.

Re: Faema E98 S1 for sale

PM sent, any ideas on current retail value?

Comment

This one was for sale on evil bay just recently. Starting price of $1695 but did not receive any bids. Not sure of new retail price. Spent a long time on google trying to get some information on this particular model but found it very difficult. Not a current model on the Faema website.

FWIW $1100 seems like great buying for a machine of its specifications but am completely unaware of performance.

Comment

Vittoria coffee will say they retail for $2600 new...

I forgot to say it also has 2 group handles (1x single & 1x double) and 2x s/steel jugs (1x 300ml & 1x 600ml).

You wont be disappointed in its performance. I love it...took me a little while to get used to the extra power in the steam arm but after a little practice steaming 300ml jugs in under 10secs is a breeze.

Comment

is it sold yet .... lol

Comment

Hi just joined the form so Im new to this but I love my coffee- is the unit still for sale

Comment

such joyous interest maheel...must mean youre wanting to buy it??? :-?

Comment

PM sent beanz.

Comment

Sure am

Comment

i thought hazchem would have snapped it up he was headed out Canberra way for his work.

compared to the pic of that gbay one is it as clean and tidy?
                    they are a plumb only (no internal tank) is that correct?

i am thinking of my sister as it does seem a good price for the machine (quality build, lifetime of use etc)

Comment

There are tanked units. A whopping 4L from memory (with a 2L boiler - again from memory)

Not suggesting that this is tanked of course (only the seller can confirm that)

Comment

Hi again if its still for sale can I have a contact no

Comment

With a wipe over it looks just as good. Doesnt have the dodgy looking stickers at the switches though

Jaso is correct...tanked unit. Think its a 3.5L tank and 2L boiler. Dont quote me exactly on that though.

PM sent Beanz.

Comment

Originally posted by 2E222B26262F430 link=1257715875/9#9 date=1257814820
                            i thought hazchem would have snapped it up he was headed out Canberra way for his work.
                            annoyingly stoopid work has kept me from going to have a look. Tomorrow will be the day ...

Comment

Hi any chance of courier to brisbane if so i am inrerested thanks Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X