This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: ECM Botticelli II

F/S is an ECM Botticelli II. This is a pre loved machine that has been well maintained and has serviced me well. I am selling this as I have upgraded to a lovely Unico Splendor. I have only used bottled water in this machine and it has had little use over the last 6 months as I have been working away.

I just had it fully serviced and see below for specifications and comments taken from the original thread for this wonderful machine. It comes with the original single and double filter basket and the original tamper. (plastic)

There is some slight scratches where the cups are kept warm, 2 of the buttons are showing some slight signs of fading, and the 2 baskets have the same wear marks that were there when I bought this machine. (This does not affect their performance)

I still have the original box packaging, and instructions. This machine pulls great shots and also has oodles of steam for those milk drinks.

Asking price is $650.00, with postage at buyers expense. Of course local buyers can collect if they wish.

I will do my best to upload some photos but am not very good at that. I can email them to interested parties.

Boiler capacity- 0.4 litre
    Fresh water tank- 1.7 litre
    Voltage- 230 v 50 Hz.
    Wattage- 1100 w
    Dimensions (W x D x H)- 210 x 270 x 390 mm
    Weight- 12 kg

Solidly encased in a polished stainless steel frame, the Botticelli II raises the bar on home machines with two commercial group handles and filter baskets included in the package and a brew head temperature gauge added to the front control panel.

The temperature gauge shows when the group is pre-heated and ready and the professional has an accurate tool for brew temperature surfing and finding the correct sweet spot.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions

Regards
    Aaron

Re: ECM Botticelli II - For sale

Ok, hopefully here are some photos:

You can see the slightly worn buttons in the photo and very mild scratcing to the top where the cups go.

This is the single and double group handle with some dings that have beent there since I received the machine and dont affect it in any way.

Comment

ECA stocks replacement switches. Theyre inexpensive...

2mcm

Comment

Just want to let any interested buyers aware that this machine is still up for grabs. I am working away for the next 2 1/2 weeks, but please PM me as I am able to check my emails daily.

Cheers
        Aaron

Comment

Re: ECM Botticelli II - For sale - price drop

Please note: Once Im back home I will be replacing the switch covers

I really want this machine to go to a new home, it would make a great chrismas present. Lets make the price $600.

Comment

Re: ECM Botticelli II - For sale - Price drop too $600

You have a PM Aaron.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

Pm Sent

Mike

Comment

This machine is still up for grabs. Im back in the land of technology and (non-instant coffee) so can respond to your questions more promptly now.

On another note, sorry to those guys that I took a little long getting back to. I hope you enjoy your alternative purchases.

Regards
                Aaron

Comment

Re: ECM Botticelli II - For sale - Price drop to $600

Hi Aaron, PM sent.
                                            Regards,Glen

Comment

Re: ECM Botticelli II - For sale - Price drop to $550.00

I have now decided to drop the price a further fifty dollars. This is the minimum I will sell this great machine for. Whoever buys this machine is getting a great machine for a great price.

If interested PM me your town and postcode so I can get back to you with the postage costs.

Regards
                    Aaron

Comment

Bargain, Id be buying it if I didnt already have more equipment than I needed. Excellent alternative to the Silvia. Very handy having 2 group handles.

Comment

I wish I could afford it, but I cant convince the "boss" to upgrade our *cough* Breville... :-/

Comment

Re: ECM Botticelli II - For sale - was $650, now $550

Aaron, Ive sent you an e-mail.
                          Regards,
                          Glen

Comment

Hey Aaron - have you sold this yet? I might be interested. Slightly more than my planned budget as I upgrade from my crappy Breville, but Im starting to re-think my budget!

Comment

hi aaron

how old is your machine and did you replace the switches

tony

Comment

Working...
                              X