X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: 2009 Expobar Office Control with mods

Hi All,

Due to a recent upgrade to a Giotto PP and the fact that I must have Behmor! I am selling my Expobar.

The machine was purchased in June 09 and has the small feet and the 2 hole steam tip.

There is plenty of info on the web about the office control, it is semi auto E61 HX machine with 5 buttons for shot programming and manual control.

Now for the mods.

The office control comes without any gauges at all.  I have plumbed in both a boiler and a brew pressure gauge into the machine.

The expobars are known to run hot.  Not this one though, Chris at Talk Coffee has done a thermostability upgrade on this machine and it is set as per his settings.

It has a mater pressure stat installed which as a narrower band than the factory unit.

It has the cup tray handles from the Minore installed, which means you can access the water reservoir without having to take all cups off first.

The machine has been very well looked after.  Water is triple filtered including a Bombora scale reducing filter.  Cleaned after every use, backflushed every night and chemical backflush every second Sunday since I have had her and the shower screen has been removed and cleaned every 2 months.

The only problem I have ever had was the boiler overfilling a couple of months back, it was all sorted though, that was when I changed the pressure stat at the same time.

I have not used it for a a couple of weeks but I am happy to demo it for anyone interested and Chris knows the history of this machine if anyone has any doubts.

The machine is located in Melbourne near the Airport.

I am asking for $1350 and comes with all the original accessories and some backflush detergent.

I have attached a couple of pictures from my phone, there is a slight scratch on the front panel if it does not show up in the pic.

Cheers,

Dean

Re: 2009 Expobar Office Control with mods ** Located in Melbourne**

Great deal mate, I would be interested if I hadnt already found a machine. sweet mods.

Good luck with the sale

Matt

Comment

You have a PM..

Comment

you have a reply.

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!! PP: 2009 Expobar Office Control with mods

Great mods.
          Sending PM.