X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! - Macap M4 Grinder: Perfect Condition

Gday All....

As some of you may know, I have recently taken possession of a new Mazzer Kony-E from Chris at Talk Coffee. As a result, my Chrome Finish M4 (stepped adjustment) is now up for sale.

Basically, it is still in As New condition even though it is coming up to its first birthday. Has been very well looked after and probably surprising to a lot of you, has only worked its way through 13-15Kg of coffee. Just the two of us here at home who drink it .....

For detailed info and Specs, just head to this link and select the M4 Tab for the low-down.... http://www.macap.it/english/prodotti.asp?cat=1

R.R.P. on this model is $850.00 give or take...
    Asking $650.00 (no offers please) plus shipping at buyers cost. Of course, anyone who is within driving distance of Warwick QLD can collect.

For anyone looking to advance beyond a Rocky et al, this is an excellent opportunity.

Here are a few photos for your perusal...

All the best,
    Mal.

Re: 4-Sale - Macap M4 Grinder: Perfect Condition

damn, if only I had the budget

Comment

Hi Mal.

Can I ask for a few comments on the stepped adjustment? What were the differences in extraction time from one step to the next?

Thanks.

Shankin Stevens
      Bargara Beach

Comment

Sigh

My timing is off - I just bit the bullet and bought a new Compak K3T yesterday, about 10 hours before the ad.

No crying I have (or had) the best that I could afford.

Good luck with the sale - Im sure it will go in the next few days !

Comment

Originally posted by 6B687D767B796A6A180 link=1264844257/2#2 date=1264889852
          Hi Mal.

Can I ask for a few comments on the stepped adjustment? What were the differences in extraction time from one step to the next?

Thanks.

Shankin Stevens
          Bargara Beach
          Gday mate....

The Step Changes are very small and equate to an extraction time change of about 1.2-1.5 seconds per step at the Dose I use. It will vary a little away from this depending on how much coffee you, yourself Dose into the Basket on your machine....

Personally, I found the Stepped Adjustment to be very convenient as it is immediately obvious what the current grind setting is set at and perfect for rapid change to/from grind settings for use with different brew methods.... This can be a bit of a pain with a worm gear Stepless change system and is the reason I chose the Stepped.

Hope thats helpful...

Mal.

Comment

Grinder SOLD - Awaiting Payment.....

Thank you to those who expressed interest

Cheers,
            Mal.

Comment

Working...
            X