Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!!: Diadema Junior Automatic (aka La Valentina, BFC, Vittoria)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Diadema Junior Automatic (aka La Valentina, BFC, Vittoria)

Up for grabs is my Diadema Junior Automatic (aka La Valentina, BFC, Vittoria)

NOTE:  Would prefer  Pick-up ONLY as I no longer have the original box or small pallet that it came on. In addition; I am happy to provide some hands on to the lucky new owner, prior to it leaving.

I will not bore every one with the detailed  specs as they are freely available for more than one sponsor and the net as well as my many posts and pics on CS.

Diadema JUNIOR ELETTRONICA

Espresso machine for home, office or light commercial use:

Is well suited to any one looking for the convenience of a volumetric touch pad in an Italian espresso machine. The compact dimensions of this machine allow it to fit into tight places and does not eat up kitchen space.
    • Stylish mini commercial (semi-professional) heat exchanger machine;
      • E61 group head
      • Strong, instantaneous steam
      • Full stainless steel body
      • 3lt internal water reservoir with low water alarm
      • Boiler has been insulated
      • DynaMatt sound proofing
      • Custom Group  handles or  original
      • Good quality tamper, and
      • Other accessories as shown

Needless to say the unit has been looked after, but does have some minor scuffs and a small imperfection on one part of the steam arm.  These are truly minor and cosmetic and have no impact on the functionality of this unit.

Asking price:  $1925

Note: Excuse my camera skills....

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1268302092

and

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1246171209

If ya have any questions feel free to ASK or PM.

Re: FS: Diadema Junior Automatic (aka La Valentina, BFC, Vittoria)

Originally posted by 634C4547506F434C4345474F474C56220 link=1268892988/0#0 date=1268892988
    the unit has been looked after
    Im sure no one around here would doubt that. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Very nice, AM - Im sure it wont last long!

Id almost buy it for the customised blue light but I love my Maver too much!

Cheers
      Di

Comment

Come clean AM, what are you upgrading to?

Comment

He already has to a Della Corte Mini (spelling?) lovely machine 8-) here

Comment

Originally posted by 4B4F697070756A7D721C0 link=1268892988/4#4 date=1269049692
            He already has to a Della Corte Mini (spelling?) lovely machine 8-)
            Yea... I have already spent the dollars And already modding the DCM as well

Thus My treasured - Diadema Junior Automatic (aka La Valentina, BFC, Vittoria) has to find a new home...

Would love to keep it as it really is a a great unit... But boys that like to play; have to have something new to keep the intrest

Comment

I am going to send this thread to my sister........ she is still looking
              [i]edit: i have just called her [/i]

You buy it new AM? how long ago etc?

is the red switch "on" and no manual brew switch (apart form volumetrics)?

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by 49454C414148240 link=1268892988/6#6 date=1269052959
                I am going to send this thread to my sister........ she is still looking
                [i]edit: i have just called her [/i]

You buy it new AM? how long ago etc?

is the red switch "on" and no manual brew switch (apart form volumetrics)?

Nice

NO not NEW... But direct from a Sponsor who had it in their TEA room

1: Red switch IS a true power on and thus you do not have it on stand by or have to reash around to switch it off or Off at the GPO.

We like to manage power - So a true OFF is good for all parties. In a storm.. The GPO goes off... That way if there was a hit... The voltage would have to cross two lots of fully open switches..

What NO manual brew switch... All of these systems allow you to use them as a manual....

1: Select the Top left for running the group, select again to stop..

2: Select any of the other programmable switches to get what you want.. If ya dont like what ya see jut select a switch and it stops...

Thus can be fully MANUAL.. Your just not flicking a SS lever to connect with a switch... A true lever is different to some machines that say Lever but they just toggle a switch...

NOTE: Hat to say this

The bottom row are for small volumes...

Thus you can set ya top ones for A Full single shot or a Double shot...

You may wish to set the bottom row for short shots if ya like then at a different setting to those above for milk drinks..

And in addition :-X :-X :-X :-X There is an extra filter of a shape that appears that one can put other pre packaged coffee capsules of some sort into... :-X :-X

I just prefer to drop in the odd round tea bag into the filter basket if I am that desperate ;D

Comment

My machine is identical except the manual-only version.

I absolutely love it - built like a tank and you can feel the quality in every detail.

Coffee is superb and incredibly consistent.

I wouldnt part with mine 8-)

Comment

Bump - Update.

Ok..

A few nibbles... Nothing super exciting... Or deals under way in the back room.

Price drop to $1800...

Conditions - See OP.

Comment

BUMP

]Up for grabs is my Diadema Junior Automatic (aka La Valentina, BFC, Vittoria)

NOTE: After working with another CSér to get a bigger item shipped, am happy to entertain interstate buyers. Postage to be at your cost; but I am happy to arrange.

Would prefer  Pick-up ONLY as I no longer have the original box or small pallet that it came on. In addition; I am happy to provide some hands on to the lucky new owner, prior to it leaving if your local.

I will not bore every one with the detailed  specs as they are freely available for more than one sponsor and the net as well as my many posts and pics on CS.

Diadema JUNIOR ELETTRONICA

Espresso machine for home, office or light commercial use:

Is well suited to any one looking for the convenience of a volumetric touch pad in an Italian espresso machine. The compact dimensions of this machine allow it to fit into tight places and does not eat up kitchen space. It can be used manually and the volumetric is great for getting those not so skilled; comfortable with pulling great shots and stretching milk.
                      • Stylish mini commercial (semi-professional) heat exchanger machine;
                        • E61 group head
                        • Strong, instantaneous steam
                        • Full stainless steel body
                        • 3lt internal water reservoir with low water alarm
                        • Boiler has been insulated
                        • DynaMatt sound proofing
                        • Custom Group  handles or  original
                        • Good quality tamper, and
                        • Other accessories and spares as shown

Needless to say the unit has been looked after, but does have some minor scuffs and a small imperfection on one part of the steam arm.  These are truly minor and cosmetic and have no impact on the functionality of this unit.

Last invite before being offered on other sites / forums:

$1750

Note: Excuse my camera skills....

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1268302092

and

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1246171209

If ya have any questions feel free to ASK or PM. [/QUOTE]

Comment

AM this is very tempting but it would mean Id have to stall the house renovations = wrath of you-know-who

Comment

Originally posted by 49796E7C666A650B0 link=1268892988/11#11 date=1269925304
                          AM this is very tempting but it would mean Id have to stall the house renovations = wrath of you-know-who
                          The unit is still available... A couple of looks but nothing firm.

Currently on Demo at Supreme Roasters; so take the time to have a chat, some great coffee and a look at my unit or some of the others there. Ya might even get some beans

While my unit is USED; it has been looked after and parts and support is always available.

Comment

This is great value and a really top rated machine. In the US and Europe BFC/Diademas are one of the most popular and well-respected machines on the market. For some reason they are not so well-known here. See http://coffeegeek.com/reviews/commercial/valentina/

Comment

Originally posted by 606F65736476010 link=1268892988/13#13 date=1271717252
                              This is great value and a really top rated machine. In the US and Europe BFC/Diademas are one of the most popular and well-respected machines on the market. For some reason they are not so well-known here. See http://coffeegeek.com/reviews/commercial/valentina/
                              OK... Last Price DROP...

$1650

With the TAMP and extras as well as mods this is a steal for some one... Yes it is used; but ask any one about the reliability of these units... Not 100% PEBFAG but almost.

Postage can be organised at your expense...

Comment

Working...
                              X