X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! The new Otto deluxe stainless steel stovetop machine for sale

Hi all
    At my suggestion (because she loves my Atomic so much) my lovely daughter Alexis decided to buy the new stainless-steel Otto look-alike (though its very different internally and makes true espresso).
    Shes used it once-only but realised straight away that it wasnt for her as she and her partner John have to leave early for work every morning and it wasnt nearly instant enough for their purposes. So she has bought the Sunbeam 6910 (another of my suggestions) which is just right for her needs.
    So shes offering up her very desirable Otto for sale and is hoping for about $500. Totally as-new condition; Id be interested myself except that Im quite happy with my pidded Rancilio Silvia and my La Pavoni Professional lever machine, not to mention my Atomic!
    Pickup from Richmond in Melbourne would be  best though Im sure she could also bring it to me here in Woodend. I guess she could find a box and wrapping for it as well if it came to that crunch!
    Either reach me at ajhzzzzclarke@gmail.com and Ill pass on all messages, or contact her directly at ACLAzzzzRKE@au.loreal.com
    Cheers all

(I added zzzz to the email addresses to slow the spammers) - Andy.

Re: The new Otto deluxe stainless steel stovetop machine for sale

And it sold tonight.
    Thanks coffeesnobs

Comment

Working...
    X