Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!! 3group Boema stainless Steel Volumetric for sale.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! 3group Boema stainless Steel Volumetric for sale.

Boema 3group Volumetric
    Chrome on all 4 sides

The machine looks identical to this photo.

Specs
    Groups:          3
    Amps:            20Amps (machine draws 19.6Amps measured)
    Boiler:            4,800Watts
    Dimensions:   890mm (long) x 515mm (deep) x 550mm (high at rear)

History
    I run a couple of vans at our local football stadium.  This machine was used for 2 seasons only (total of 24 games or 24 x 5hours periods).  When I first bought this machine I measured the Amps being drawn at start-up (boiler/pump etc) and it measures 19.6Amps.

A truly great machine even on cold nights the machine did not run out of steam/pressure.

Reason for sale is I now have a smaller van with less room.  I would love to wire my garage for 20Amps (my wife won’t have the Boema in the kitchen; makes a great talking point but leaves no room for entertaining) but to have 3 groups between the 2 of us is maximum overkill.

Asking price is $3,099.  I will throw in 3 x new group seals (although the current ones are still soft).  Machine retails for $7,075, a saving of 56% for what is basically a new machine.  Freight costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
    [img][/img]

Re: 3group Boema stainless Steel Volumetric for sale.

Originally posted by 7F5A575E646C5352575E423B0 link=1289471564/0#0 date=1289471564
    I measured the Amps being drawn at start-up (boiler/pump etc) and it measures 19.6Amps.Although it does currently have a 15Amp plug on it
    Please remove the 15amp plug and/or replace it with the original 20amp.

There were similar discussions in another thread in the last week.

Comment

Just a point of note with the 15A plug on something that draws 20A - In QLD, the legislation states that if any person is selling second hand equipment (even privately) and that equipment isnt up to standard, and causes a fire etc, then that person can be criminally prosecuted for the sale of the equipment (jail time).

Definitely do yourself a favour and replace it before the sale!

Comment

Yep. As some people have a standard 3pin (GPO style) plug and some use the beefier 3phase screw in type my mate the sparky was going to do that when requirements are known.

Thanks Andy.

Comment

Working...
        X