This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sunbeam 6910 and Isomac Granmacino Grinder set - Brisbane all states

For sale is a set 2 year old Sunbeam 6910 Coffee machine and Isomac Granmacino grinder

The set is regularly cleaned and flushed.
    There is a crack in the hopper on the grinder but do  not affect function at all. It is a cosmetic defect. can be replaced by purchasing new hopper from sponsors on the site (not expensive) .

Sunbeam 6910 still comes with one year warranty (extended warranty purchased)

Will sell the set for $400 pick up brisbane.

Call me at 0412714134
    images of items

Re: FS: Sunbeam 6910 and Isomac Granmacino Grinder set - Brisbane all states

The photo link doesnt seem to work, might just be me though.

Sounds like a pretty good deal for someone at the starting level, a fraction of replacement cost.

Comment

open to offers via phone, PM or email. need it gone by this weekend.

Comment

Gday.
        I know its not what you wanted to do, but Ill put the feelers out just in case
        I might be interested in just the machine, as my Chinese FrancisFrancis X1 copy has died. I am in 3630, Victoria though.
        Let me know if youre interested in splitting up the items / using a courier to ship to me.

Cheers,
        Dan.

Comment

Sounds a great deal~~
          I will pass this info around.
          If Dan want the 6910, I am happy to buy the grinder to upgrade my EM480.

Comment

Hey mate. Just wondering how old the machine is and how much general use it gets? Also, have you had to replace the group seal yet?

Cheers. I am in Brisbane also.

Comment

Colin / All, I got a good deal on a Silvia
              So... Im not after this 6910 anymore.

Cheers,
              Dan.

Comment

Is this still available? Ill have to run it past the Minister for Finance but potentially quite interested...

Comment

Interested, and can pick up in person. Is it still available?

Comment

If it is still available, and youre willing to post to Melbourne, I am very interested.

Comment

Wondering like the last few people if this is sold given that in the first post you wanted it to be gone by the weekend...? :-)

Is this post is ready to be closed off?

Comment

Have contacted the seller via email so hope to hear back soon....

Mal.

Comment

If this is still available i would be interested

Comment

Working...
                          X