Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!!: Maver Makin E61 Lever HX Espresso Machine (2007)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Maver Makin E61 Lever HX Espresso Machine (2007)

Up for sale is my very well looked after Maver Makin E61 Lever HX Espresso Machine.  This machine is a very capable, robust machine and has served me brilliantly over the past two years, and has only been superseded by a machine with more ‘bling’ (a NS Musica Lux).

This machine was second hand when I purchased it but had just about undergone a total reconstruction prior to delivery, including a new Control Board.  Because of this, it should serve any discerning CoffeeSnob for many years to come.

I have put in a new group seal and it has been descaled. The Maver has only ever had filtered water through it and, as such, there wasn’t a lot of scale, but did it just to be on the safe side.

For more information on the Makin Maver, see this thread:-

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1196077556/7#7

Comes with:-[list bull-blueball][*]Two group handles - one with single spout and one with double spout;[*]  Single basket[*]  Double basket[*]  Blind basket for backflushing[/list]

The inside of one of the group handles is showing brass because I am so fastidious with cleaning it, but this doesn’t affect the taste of the coffee in the cup.  Similarly, the tip of the two hole steam tip is showing a little brass also because I always use a microfibre cloth to clean it and it has worn thin a little bit over time.

The machine has the usual signs of wear that you would expect in a second hand machine that has been used and loved for two years.  I wont say that its only had one coffee a day for the past two years, because that would be a chronic lie - Im a coffee lover & addict, which is why I needed such a serious machine!!!

Asking $1,200.00 Firm

I would prefer local pickup in Brisbane area, but if you’re interested and want it sent, I don’t mind couriering it so long as you organise the Courier pick up and costs and accept responsibility for it’s freight (I would strongly suggest paying a little more and taking out insurance).

I will pack it securely in a box, however cannot provide a skid to put it on.

Heres a great opportunity to upgrade yourself into the HX market without having to spend an absolute fortune!

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Cheers
    Di

Re: For Sale: Maver Makin E61 Lever HX Espresso Machine (2007)

Hello Di,

I would like more info on the availablility of ongoing spares for this unit.

kind regards,

Comment

Hi Trevoroz

Generally E61 spare parts, such as group head seals, group handles, baskets, etc are common across E61 machines and can be purchased from quite a few of the sponsors over yonder <<. I purchased the new group head seal from Chris at Talk Coffee a couple of weeks ago, which is what I have just fitted to the machine.

Cheers
      Di

Comment

Hi Everyone

My first love (well, machinery-wise, anyway!) is now sold pending payment and is going to be very happy in his new home, Im sure!

Cheers
        Di

Comment

Working...
        X