This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Vibiemme Leveta Piccolo E61

Time to part with some of my machines, Im building a new house and want to fund a Duetto for the new kitchen. So Im parting with my Vibiemme Piccolo Levetta. I have had new seals put into the group, makes great coffee, and has great steaming ability. Comes with one portafilter, and 2 baskets (single and double).
    Ive priced it the same as a Silvia, so the question for a buyer is, new Sivlia, or used Vibiemme with an E61 group.... $790

Pickup is in Elwood 3184.

Re: FS Vibiemme Leveta Piccolo E61

Bump, price drop $750 :-), any interest ?

Comment

I thought this would have found a new home by now, if I hadnt bought one last week Id have snapped this up - bargain in my books!

Comment

Good morning

Can I ask you the age of your machine and approximate amount of use?

Thanks
        Steve

Comment

Hi - am totally new to this but wondering what difference this machine to a Vibiemme Super Lever? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 745146556F7C300 link=1303014328/4#4 date=1303282809
            Hi - am totally new to this but wondering what difference this machine to a Vibiemme Super Lever? Cheers
            Plenty! The Piccolo is about half the price of the Super Lever. The Piccolo has a small single boiler and the Super Lever is a HX machine with a large boiler. There are many other differences, but basically the Piccolo is a good beginners machine (or one step up) and the Super Lever is several steps up for those more experienced people who want something close to a commercial machine in their home.
            If you would like more info, why dont you refer to one of the sponsors sites listed on the left-hand side.

Comment

Originally posted by 4E5D5B5C4C4A414B4A414C4A2F0 link=1303014328/2#2 date=1303077527
              I thought this would have found a new home by now, if I hadnt bought one last week Id have snapped this up - bargain in my books!
              Yes, I thought it would have gone also, somebody interstate PMd they might have a friend come for a look over Easter. Cheap way to get into an E61. If I still have it after Easter, its Ebay. I probably should have cleaned the lint off the chrome left from the paper towel in the picture

Comment

Hi
                I am interested but am in Sydney and your post says pick up from Elwood. Would you consider posting?

Dez

Comment

Yes, happy to ship. Its within Aust post weight, just need to check size, or I can use a courier if too large for aust post :-)

Comment

PM sent

Comment

How long do these take to go from extraction to steam, I have VBM super lever at home and love it but I want a machine for work but cant justify the cost to get another HE machine, also how does the steam compare to HE models.

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by 2A293229787879480 link=1303014328/10#10 date=1303423210
                        How long do these take to go from extraction to steam, I have VBM super lever at home and love it but I want a machine for work but cant justify the cost to get another HE machine, also how does the steam compare to HE models.

Barry
                        Hi Barry,

Factor in a minute or so and have it scaced as well (if it hasnt been). These are a great machine but do prime them as an element replacement requires removal of the boiler. Its not the end of the world though, just a little fiddly.

The Piccolo is a deadly shot machine. 

Comment

Originally posted by 174850464D464A4343404048444B250 link=1303014328/11#11 date=1303426400
                          Hi Barry,

Factor in a minute or so and have it scaced as well (if it hasnt been). These are a great machine but do prime them as an element replacement requires removal of the boiler. Its not the end of the world though, just a little fiddly.

The Piccolo is a deadly shot machine. 
                          I should be OK with such a machine as I have been using my Super Lever for a couple of years, but would this be Ok for people at work who have never used a manual before (with a little training) as I dont want to become a barista for everyone at work (small office about 5 coffee drinkers) or should I just wait for a reasonable S/H HE model to come up
                          (I am unsure of the forum rules but I am asking questions relating to purchasing this machine so I figured doing it here would be OK)

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by 53504B50010100310 link=1303014328/12#12 date=1303429152
                            but would this be Ok for people at work who have never used a manual before (with a little training)
                            :-/ I wouldnt think so. Someone will forget to prime the boiler and you will be up for ~$200 each time an element blows. These need to be used with understanding and a workplace is the last place for a single boiler machine IMHO. In addition youre paying people to work, not stand around waiting at the machine.

This a perfect machine for someone who drinks mainly espresso with the occasional milky coffee.

Chris

Comment

Hi, Pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X