X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! p/p - La Pavoni Pro Chrome - Perth

Hi Guys,

I got one of these used and it arrived yesterday to much of my own fanfare  ;D

Tried it a few times and managed to pull a reasonable (not perfect obviously ) shot.

While i was getting ready for basket ball i hear a very loud scream, and come out to find my lovely wife (of 1 month) has decided to try the new fancy machine and obviously it has sneezed at her and then she burned her hand on the boiler !

Needless to say it is not going to be allowed back in the kitchen !

I have half a mind of using it just for display as it really is gorgeous ! But I really want to upgrade to something higher end so i will sell it and somehow bring her around to the value of a unit that wont bite her when she uses it 

Will let it go for $750 and I am in Perth. Cant tell if it is millenium, but it looks very new and has the milk frother and what seems like a 51mm basket ...

Will get pictures up soon, though as its in the Modern Museum of Art, i am sure everyone knows what it looks like 

Re: FS - La Pavoni Pro Chrome - Perth

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know what people thought about the price ? Is it about right ?

I saw there had been another for sale but as mine is not in as good condition (im guessing) i put the price lower, just want opinions as im not sure ?

Comment

Ive almost thought about graphing this BUT, as I studied before listing my first item, Ive noticed that items which are still current model but out of warranty period, and 50% or less of new price move within a couple of days. (just sold my vibiemme for 50% replacement price, current model out of warranty). Items that are only about 30-40% less then replacement and out of warranty period take alot longer. Ebay is also a good source of market value.
      Reminds me of a scene in the Australian movie "The Castle" and jousting sticks.

Although the gear on coffeesnobs has belonged to people who are passionate about coffee, and so look after it accordingly.

Comment

Gday xix.

PM coming your way.

Comment

bump

Comment

Guys,

Just bought a Wega Mininova, so this really needs to go asap.

If your interested, throw me an offer, will wait til the Wega arrives and then throw it on that site to move quick.

Also i can ship it anywhere as it is still in the original box, expect the cost to be ~$40 mark.

Comment

is it the millenium version (post 1999) with the larger groups head and basket ?

Comment

not sure mate, as stated in the original post.

I think it has the larger basket ( measured it ) but then 2mm is hardly a large difference ...

Havent been able to notice any difference from details on the net and there is nothing written on the box ...

Comment

OK Guys,

$650 , want it gone

Comment

no interest ?

Comment

i may take a look when i get back in country... hopefully soon!

Comment

It is not a millenium . $750 is a very good price , $650 is a red hot bargain . Have a look at what they go for on ebay .
                        An innocent bystander .

Comment

thanks B.M.

yeh im losing a little on it but it doesnt bother me, i got the Wega at a good price and not having my wife saying "have you got rid of that other machine yet " when the Wega arrives will be worth alot more than $100 any day

Comment

Bargain! I am with B.M someone buy it and take it home to love.

Either that or time to take it to the man cave at that price and hide it from her touching the ouchy end

Comment

Sold Pending Payment

Comment

Working...
                              X