X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Espro Toroid Milk Jug 590mL

Hi Guys

I have for sale an Espro Toroid Milk Jug 590mL, with "manual" and original box.

It is virtually new, as in I used a few a times and put it back in the box. So there is some wear inside the jug, but outside its perfect. I even put the tag back on and the original packing material so you could give it to someone as a present and pretend it was new! Now who would do that??

It can do two standard “duralex” lattes fine; some people say it’s too small for two lattes. Don’t listen to them, listen to me!

Reason for sale is that I’m the type of guy who buys too much stuff and for some reason or another I stopped using it, probably because I stopped making lattes two-at-a-time. So it just sits in my coffee cupboard. I can feel it looking at me when I’m making coffee.

It does an excellent job at microfoam and integration etc. It also does an excellent job with machines that lack steam power.

$50 but open to offers.

I’m in Richmond Vic but can post.

Re: FS: Espro Toroid Milk Jug 590mL

You might want to rethink the price, Coffee Parts sell them new for $60

Comment

I think 16.67% off is pretty good considering it has only been used a few times, and from the outside it looks like new.

Plus coffee parts are in Sydney and so for Melbourne playas such as me we would need to pay postage which is another $10. Making the grand total $70!

So my $50 asking price now represents a saving of 28.57% for playas who live in Melbourne and can pickup.

Comment

The seller has stated his price as $50 open to offers. If people want to question his price or make an offer then do it via pm. Price bashing of this sort is highly inappropriate

Comment

PMd.

Comment

Originally posted by 6271667B77544C230 link=1304923144/3#3 date=1304934165
            The seller has stated his price as $50 open to offers. If people want to question his price or make an offer then do it via pm. Price bashing of this sort is highly inappropriate 
            Agreed, thanks for your support!

Comment

its a very sexy jug!!! i usually only make one latte tho, and i only just bought a new one... lol... grrr!!!

Hope it sells tho, im sure it will!

Comment

sold ... pending payment

Comment

Just curious if the sale went thru?

Comment

Yes, I bought it.

Comment

Working...