This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Giove Dual Boiler with PID control

Up for sale is our Giove dual boiler PID Machine.

Sold in November by 9Bar espresso services

It has the balance of 12 months warranty

We have used this machine in a small office for the past few months and are now upgrading to a larger commercial machine. Little use (it has made 7-8 coffees per day)

We are selling now in order to upgrade before the end of the financial year.

It has been recently checked over by 9Bar and is in perfect working order.

Comes as supplied with two handles, instruction manual, coffee scoop, plastic tamper, cleaning brush etc.

Price $2,000
    Tax Invoice can be supplied if required.
    Located in Collingwood, Melbourne.
    Welcome to inspect and make a coffee or two before purchase.
    Will ship at buyers expense to interstate.

GRINDER HAS BEEN SOLD

(Super Jolly in pic is also for sale $600)

Below are the specs from the 9bar website

Giove Espresso Machine - 9Bar Espresso Services - Espresso Coffee Machine Repairs, Espresso Coffee Machine Parts

The Second Giove or "Giove II" has 2 x 1.8ltr boilers both PID controlled, with 1 boiler dedicated to producing hot water and steam, the other boiler looking after your brewing. Both fully adjustable to 1degree very simply with the control module on the front of the unit (shown above)* This magical feature insures you are exacting at the optimum temperature all day, every day! RRP $3000.00

Great machine "teknostar"...
    Could you try to keep image sizes down to around the 100KB mark please mate? The lower image was approaching 2.0MB in size and thats just a bit too big... If youre not sure how to do this, theres some How-To info to be found here...
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1187136315

Thanks,
    Mal.

Last edited by Javaphile; 14 November 2012, 10:56 AM. Reason: Item(s) have been sold

Re: Giove Dual Boiler with PID control

Sending a PM now..

Comment

Hi, could someone tell me if this machine would handle milk for 40 - 50 coffees in a space of 1 hour? (A bit of a random question, sorry if its in the wrong thread)

Comment

Went to see this machine in the flesh today (at 9Bar ) and Id say it would cope pretty well. 600mls of milk in about 35 secs? You can turn the PID temp up on the steamer as well.

Pretty kickass machine too - I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by 06120104600 link=1305005582/2#2 date=1305279207
          Hi, could someone tell me if this machine would handle milk for 40 - 50 coffees in a space of 1 hour? (A bit of a random question, sorry if its in the wrong thread)
          :-? Id be pretty impressed if you can turn out 40-50 coffees an hour on any 1 group machine and maintain quality

Comment

Originally posted by 7C233B2D262D2128282B2B232F204E0 link=1305005582/4#4 date=1305285978
            Id be pretty impressed if you can turn out 40-50 coffees an hour on any 1 group machine and maintain quality
            Must agree that trying to do 40-50 coffees an hour on a single group is probably not the best/quickest/most prudent idea. Plus the machine doesnt plumb in so youd need to constantly refill boiler.

Just saying, technically, it could be possible ;D

Comment

Come on folks, lets keep this on topic please.

Java "Keepin it between the lines" phile
              Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

[split] [link=http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1305305565/0#0][splithere][/link][splithere_end]

Comment

Hello is the Giove still for sale ?

Comment

Best bet would be to send tekno a PM that way he/she will receive an email.

Comment

Machine is still available.

Grinder is withdrawn from sale (not sure how to edit the original post)

thanks

Comment

Still up for sale?

Comment

I can not seem to post anymore, so i will bump this thread.

I am re listing this machine. We have upgraded to a Faema 2 Group and electronic grinder.

Also for sale is the Super Jolly in the picture.

$1800 for both. $500 for grinder only, $1500 for Giove only.

Sold with full service from 9 Bar Espresso, and a 12 month warranty to the purchaser from 9 Bar Espresso services. 9 Bar will provide this in writing to the purchaser.

I can box up for courier pick up for interstate buyers

Comes with two group handles (single and double), all instruction books etc, cleaning thing, blind filter, aluminium tamper

Comment

pm'ed you re the grinder

chrismelb

Comment

Chris responded to your PM - thanks.

Others, i have responded to your PMs.

Comment

Working...
                              X