Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!!- Saeco Via Venezia, em0480 grinder, ezytamp all you need is beans! SE Melb

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!- Saeco Via Venezia, em0480 grinder, ezytamp all you need is beans! SE Melb

Hi all,

Ive got the following for sale and it would be ideal for anyone who is looking to start making coffee.

The package includes:

- Saeco Via Venezia
    - EM0480 Grinder
    - Eazytamp coffee tamp
    - Milk jug
    - Coco shaker
    - Knock box for used coffee

All you need is to add fresh coffee beans! Happy to demo to show how everything works etc.

Pick up only from Mount Waverley 3149 please.

$500 Please pm if youre interested and thanks for looking.

Re: Saeco Via Venezia, em0480 grinder, ezytamp all you need is beans! SE Melb

Id just like to say to anyone debating this machine, it has a farily small boiler which means it heats up VERY quickly and can produce amazing coffees i absolutely love mine, and for the use of 1 to 2 people its awesome. Good luck with the sale

Comment

Originally posted by 405767656A6177040 link=1308569166/1#1 date=1308624483
      Id just like to say to anyone debating this machine, it has a farily small boiler which means it heats up VERY quickly and can produce amazing coffees i absolutely love mine, and for the use of 1 to 2 people its awesome. Good luck with the sale
      Cheers for the kudos. Youre right, it does heat up quickly and gets good shots. All in good condition.

Comment

price drop to $450

Comment

pressurised handle or straight through to spout?

Comment

oh and have you got a price sans the grinder? (got one)

cheers
            Tim

Comment

hey Tim, its depressurised but I can put it back to how it was. Sorry I dont understand your question about the grinder. You want the lot with out the grinder?

Originally posted by 6B7C6F7E73727A6D1F0 link=1308569166/4#4 date=1309744897
              pressurised handle or straight through to spout?
              Originally posted by 6B7C6F7E73727A6D1F0 link=1308569166/5#5 date=1309744943
              oh and have you got a price sans the grinder? (got one)

cheers
              Tim

Comment

bump to the top for the weekend. any other interest before it goes to eBay?

Comment

Hi. I would be very interested in just the Saeco Via Venezia if possible 
                  I have a grinder, etc.
                  I live near you and an exchange over the weekend would be great!
                  My machine went into self destruct last week, and Im missing my coffee......
                  Regards
                  Phill

Comment

Hi. I have just purchased a Saeco Via Venezia. So would like to withdraw my offer to purchse yours.
                    Regards
                    Phill

Comment

No problem. Sorry for the late reply. i didnt get on CS this weekend. Enjoy your coffee & new machine!

Still for sale everyone. Been lazy & didnt put it on eBay yet... $450 ono!

Originally posted by 4B5F5E4C3B0 link=1308569166/9#9 date=1312087370
                      Hi. I have just purchased a Saeco Via Venezia. So would like to withdraw my offer to purchse yours.
                      Regards
                      Phill

Comment

Its all gone to a good home. Thanks for everyone who showed interest. Please close thread admin.

Comment

Working...
                        X