This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (Sydney) Solis SL90

As I noted in the my Iberital Challenge advert, Ive given up trying to make good coffee so Im selling my Solis SL90.  I bought it in Aug 2006 from JavaB on this forum (see pix at http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1155889385

Its had little use since I bought it.  I just dont have the patience nor palate to persevere.

I fitted a new boiler about a year or so ago when I last used it (it was tripping the RCD).  Ive also done the adjustable brew temp mod (see http://www.ielogical.com/coffee/SolisSL90/SolisSL90Mod.html)

It comes with the 4 baskets. 

Price $150.  Pickup preferred.  Location Emu Plains, Western Sydney.

Re: FS: (Sydney) Solis SL90

Link for the pic doesnt work for me!

Comment

remove the "). " from the link to make it work

GrahamK

Comment

Done!  Thanks.

Ill throw in the fire engine red Grindenstein knock box.

Comment

Im interested, but not real keen on travelling to Emu Plains! Ive had to post before I can PM so Ive just done it here. Im thinking this would be a good entry level machine for me (with the addition of a decent grinder) so if your able to get it a bit closer to the city or would be interested in sending it with a courier or something send me a PM, I live between Sydney and Wollongong and work in the Inner West near Marrickville.

Comment

Hi there,
            is the Solis still available?

Comment

Sorry all, I havent logged on for a few days.  The machine is still available but tomorrow Im off to the USA for a month.  Back in September.  If someone wants to pick it up, that would be OK as my wife will be here.

Comment

i will take it. pls. get back to me, when you are back home. kind regards. achim

Comment

Working...
                X