This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Mazzer Super Jolly Gold Coast

(edit Andy -- closed this one after the Mazzer sold, new thread with the Silvia in it has been posted by Bambam.)

07 Rachilio Silvia purchased New by me from dealer in Brisbane.  Features Watlow 935 PID controller.  Comes with Pullman tamper and matching double ridgeless Synesso basket.  I bought this machine when I was working from home.  Used for 1 cup a day and a couple a day on the weekend for the first year or two.  After that only used on weekends and now has been used rarely for the last year as I have rebuilt my kitchen and there is no home for it.  Always used filtered water (Gold Coast has soft water anyway).  Always maintained.  It has signs of wear that would be normal for its age.  It could be brought back to pristine with SS polish etc, but is in general overall good condition.  Can also supply additional accessories if needed (Blind filter, dump box, cleaning brush etc.)

$700 pickup Gold Coast.

Mazzer Super jolly.  Very old model but works well.  I intended to strip it and re-paint, but I like the character of the cracked enamel etc.  Had brand new burrs when I bought it, has not had tons of use.  Purchased 09.  See this thread for details http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1245917839/91 . It’s a great grinder if you don’t mind the looks or are looking for something to do up. 

$350 pickup Gold Coast.

Re: FS: Rancilio Silvia 07 and Mazzer Super Jolly Gold Coast

Hi Mate,
    Would you consider posting?
    Thanks

Comment

Hi Chookdoyle,

I am not sure how I would go about it. I would probably have to remove the PID to pack it. Plus they are both very heavy. I will see how it goes for a week or two and send you a PM if I decide to post.

Cheers.

Comment

OK grinder needs a new home. Price reduction $300 pickup. Its as ugly as my mother in law but its a fantastic grinder.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by 0F2C200F2C204D0 link=1314496540/3#3 date=1315035068
            Its as ugly as my mother in law
            Just remember what they say about the mother in law...........20 years later

Comment

Haha too true.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Hey BamBam,

Would you be willing to ship the Jolly to Sydney?

Comment

Hey excuse my ignorance but what does the Watlow 935 PID controller do?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks to everyone asking if I can post these items. I may be willing to post these in the future but currently I am holding off to see if I can get a local buyer. I will update my listing if I choose to post and will notify the interested parties.

digitalpunk http://pidkits.com/

Cheers.

Comment

Cant work out how to edit my original post. Price drop on Silva to $700

Comment

BamBam, after a period of time, you cant edit your post. However a moderator can and usually is quite willing to help out if needed...

Comment

PM to you

Comment

Thanks for all the interest in the Mazzer. It is now paid for and waiting to be picked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X