This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Relisted - FS: Gaggia Visacrem 2 Group Lever Espresso Machine

So its with sadness that I let this machine go... a two group lever is just not something i can have in my small apartment kitchen, living with two other people, despite having always said that it would be my absolute ultimate machine

So heres the story:

- Both groups rebuilt by Sydney Espresso Services in Brookvale (disassembled, seals and spring replaced, regreased)
    - 14L Boiler
    - Built in 82
    - 2500w element
    - Almost perfect condition, just a couple of small cosmetic imperfections, and absolutely perfect condition mechanically (check out the boiler photo!!)
    - For the purchaser only, im willing to take apart the groups to show you that they have in fact been rebuilt, and that the bores are flawless.

I encourage anyone interested to come around and have a play with it, ill leave it plumbed and plugged in for another week or so. If not sold here, it will go on ebay for the same amount. If not sold on eBay, it will go into my garage until i move to a bigger place.

This would really ad a unique aspect to a cafe and make it stand out from the endless la marzoccos and wegas around. Its quite a novelty watching a barista on a commercial lever

Ideally id like to sell it locally for two reasons: I want the buyer to come and look at it first so they know what theyre getting and secondly, id rather not ship it to avoid damage. However, if it isnt sold locally, i will throw it out to the interstaters and for shipping i will take the group levers off, and build a shipping crate for it as i would be very sad if it got damaged.

Inspection/Pickup is from Northbridge, NSW (near North Sydney)

Price is $3800

And a short video...

http://youtu.be/p2xNWIgqr_w

Re: FS: Gaggia Visacrem 2 Group Lever Espresso Machine

beautiful machine, I have been trying to work out how to justify it to the missus, so far i cant think of anything.
    I was just curious, I watched the video and right towards the end you can see a matching red lever on something to the right of the machine near the grinder. What is it?
    Good luck with the sale mate, If my lotto numbers come up this weekend, Ill be giving you a call.

Comment

Ahh sneaky sneaky. Thats a top secret project :P

Comment

Would also consider partial payment in the form of a single group dual boiler

Comment

This is a classic.. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Alright this has got to go, any offers before it goes on ebay??

Comment

Hallo, is your machine still available?

thanks, Owen

Comment

Hey there yep still available, send me a message if youre interested. Took some better photos with something other than my phone:

Comment

Hi Mischa, could you PM me your phone number so I can call you to talk about he machine? cheers, Owen

Comment

Alright people this didnt end up going on ebay yet because i figured christmas time isnt the best time to sell an extravagant item. However im going to be listing it before the end of the week so last chance for any snobs.

Will entertain any offers around the $3k mark. I think quite reasonable considering its a classic from possibly the worlds most famous vintage espresso machine company, in as new condition mechanically and almost as new condition aesthetically.

Comment

Re: Relisted - FS: Gaggia Visacrem 2 Group Lever Espresso Machine

Anyone interested @ $2500?? Super cheap just want it gone!!

Comment

SOLD, well deposit sent, just left to
                        Pick up

Comment

wow, congrats!!!

Comment

Thanks... Look forward to restarting the lever collection

Comment

Working...
                            X