This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Bezzera BZ 99 For Sale - Adelaide

For Sale is my used plumbed in Bezzera BZ99.

It is a regretful sale as we are moving house soon and sadly there is no room for our BZ99 to be plumbed in at our new house 

We have only had it for about 5 months but I believe that it was manufactured in 1996. The previous owners werent really coffee drinkers and inherited it at their house when they bought it. It appears to have had little use and externally, it presents very nicely - with the paintwork being excellent. The usual scuffs on the cup warmer, drip tray and some scuffs also on the group collar and back stainless steel where the portafilter locks in.

Since owning it, I have had it professionally serviced with only minor maintenance required and also a group solenoid valve replaced. Both technicians working on it were very impressed and one of them even quipped that he would like to buy it off us! I can supply all receipts (last service being 1/9/11) to the purchaser.

The machine comes with both single and double group handles, blind filter, plastic tamper, Bezzera manual and service receipts. Note that the drip tray included is without the waste hole and has had some minor repair to it to prevent leaking.

Since owning it it has been used to make on average 4 cups of coffee per day and has only run on water filtered by our Bombora Brita C-150 water filter. It has been water backflushed daily and chemically with caffeto weekly. It has been well looked after in our care and has rewarded us now it has come back into good service with reliable and consistent results.

The purchaser is welcome to try before buying but after the 12th of January it wont be plumbed in anymore. We are located in Prospect. At this stage I would prefer to sell locally but after a week or so I will consider posting. I do have a box and can pack up if necessary.

I can assist any prospective purchaser with any advice on how to plumb in a machine like this and having experienced the simplicity of not having to fill up the tank all the time, it is going to be difficult to go back to a tank model!

I would like to sell it for $750 - I feel this is a reasonable price considering their market value and the fact that this has been recently serviced and looked after well whilst in my posession. Brand new the tank versions sell for $1995.

Please see the photos below:

Re: Bezzera BZ 99 For Sale - Adelaide

I would like to sell this as its taking up space and I would prefer to sell it while it is still plumbed in so price drop....$650.

Any buyer Im sure would be happy with this very capable, compact and built like a tank little gem!

Comment

Coffee gods please lead me from temptation.

Seriously good price for a seriously good machine. Looks 15 months old, not 15 years.

Comment

Can this be run off a tank. or once its set up for plumbed.. its plumbed?

Comment

Good question Timmy - I havent explored that option so I cannot tell you with certainty. I expect that it might be but would not be sure if the correct group pressure was being achieved without the right pressure gauges.

Comment

Thats what I would have thought.

You have a PM

Comment

Item is sold pending pickup and payment tomorrow...

Comment

Wow! that was quick. Im glad the decision was made for me and I didnt have to make the call!

Comment

Item is now sold. Thanks and hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
                  X