Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: San Marino CKX (Melbourne)

Hi all,

Im selling my San Marino CKX due to upgraded to the Bezzera Strega recently.

I bought the CKX from another CS member. It has been used to make two coffees per day and it has only run on water by a six stages water filter. It has been backflushed with water after every use and backflush with caffetto on weekly basis. The shower screen is being remove and wash with caffetto every forthnightly. I still flushed through 4 cups of water daily since I stopped making coffee from it.

To be honest with the buyer, there is a minor problem with this machine. The float sensor inside the water tank decided to stop floating 3 months ago. Thats why I turned off the the sensor. However, it doesnt affect the function of the machine (I had been making coffees with it daily without any dramas). If the buyer want to have the sensor back, a new water tank is needed.

The machine comes with a double portafilter, a naked portafilter, few baskets (2 doubles, 3 singles and a blind).

I would like to sell it for $900. Pickup is prefered as the buyer can have a hand on the machine and I can demonstrate how to froth the milk on this machine. Im located in Bayswater North Melbourne.

Tony

Re: FS: San Marino CKX

More picture.

Comment

Re: FS: San Marino CKX (Melbourne)

Any takers?

Comment

I am interested but in Adelaide - would you consider postage - I am happy to arrange if possible - Do you have any idea regarding how old the machine is

Thanks

Comment

It doesnt say on the machine how old it is, but my guess will be 7-8 years old.

Also, the dimension is 42L x 34Wx 39H

Im happy to ship it to interstate

Comment

Is the machine still availale?

Comment

Originally posted by 16302323286563510 link=1324466132/5#5 date=1326948810
              Is the machine still availale?
              Yes it is still available.

Comment

Hi All,

The machine is still available. It takes up too much space on my bench and too much work for me to flush the machine daily, I really want to sell it. Price lower to $800.00.

Tony.

Comment

Working...
                X