X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! MELB: Yama Cold Drip 8 Cup

Hi all,

For sale I have a Yama Cold Drip 8 cup version that was bought last year and has had about a couple dozen brews. It is a piece of art and looks good anywhere in the house.

I must make note that there is a hairline fracture in the middle coffee chamber. This however does not affect brewing nor has it spread in the last few months whilst being used. Gliding over with my finger I can barely feel, you can see the attached macro photos to highlight the very worst of it. Replacement can be bought from the manufacturer in Taiwan however I saw no need as it causes no problem other then aesthetics.

Other then that it comes with all its original boxes that it came with and also the manual, scoop, paper filter and ceramic filter. It is in like new condition, no marks on the wood stand and no other defect in the hand blown glass.

I do prefer pick-up (Melbourne, Ferntree Gully) however can post at buyers expense. I will post the box dimensions and weight so you can work out postage shortly.

Asking for $230 taking into account the fracture and what the whole thing cost me.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Re: F/S MELB: Yama Cold Drip 8 Cup

Another super close up

Comment

Ill take it!
      8-)
      Sent an email.

Comment

Wow, that was quick
        Replying to your email now Andy!

Comment

I would go backup + post but would hardly trust post with this beauty.

Hope it serves you well Andy, would make some great ice cold summer brew!

Comment

Working...
          X