This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Isomac Venus $670 Canberra

Didnt get that new machine for Xmas? Old machine a bit tired - got no bling? Thermoblocks dont cut your mustard?

Simply put, Venus is an upmarket Silvia. Bigger boiler (more steam, easier temp surfing), bigger drip tray, better looking (all stainless steel).

This Venus has just had its second birthday over the New Year and was bought from Kevo, the meticulous, in Aug 2011  http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1312782818

Stocked by many sponsors, Ive loved Venus... Very consistent shots, very easy to steam. Venus is my first proper machine and Ive upgraded to another Isomac single boiler with an e61 group head and even bigger boiler (Zaffiro).

Also have a surplus 350g 58mm incasa stainless steel tamper that can be added for a few $$ extra.

Happy to assist with courier / free local delivery (Im located Canberra / Inner North ). Pics to come.

Re: Isomac Venus $670 Canberra

pic added

Comment

hey
      wondering 2 things, first shipping to adelaide
      Also does the grinder come with the machine?
      thanks Brendan

Comment

Bobsta

Happy to box-up and deliver to the Canberra depot. Depot-to-depot courier to Adelaide likely to be no more than $15.

The grinder is not for sale.

Comment

can i ask why are you selling?

Comment

See original post - Ive upgraded. I only need a single boiler so chose the premium zaffiro.

Why the need to upgrade? Honestly, there wasnt really much of a need and if you ask my wife, absolutely none at all!

The zaffiro is just a little better when I do entertain. A little quicker for pulling multiple shots (less of a need to temp surf - which is very easy on the venus) and more versatile (massive boiler for steaming a large pitcher of milk - venus boiler is also a good size but its limit is milk for 4 cups at a time)... perhaps main reason is I love expensive shiny things and I just couldnt help myself... this site is bad for that type of addiction - Im sure many would agree!

Comment

How much would shipping be to Perth?

Comment

Under $20 to the Perth depot. Thats road freight so it may take up to two weeks. And uninsured - low risk, but not no risk.

Comment

Machine also available for pickup in Melbourne this Saturday. Or in Hobart after that. Nan and pop are driving the motorhome thru Melbourne on the way back to Hobart.

Comment

Originally posted by 14222D3711222D202A2F2A2C7273430 link=1327057836/5#5 date=1327398035
                    love expensive shiny things and I just couldnt help myself... this site is bad for that type of addiction - Im sure many would agree!
                    You sure got that right mate!
                    It looks like you have nurtured the Venus well, so its new owner will certainly be happy.
                    Just let them know you cannot guarantee they wont also have an attack of the upgrade-itis virus.
                    It fortunately thrives in nice clean machines, so the Venus will still be infected me thinks.   ;D

Cheers and enjoy the upgrade, Kevo.

Comment

Interested... pm sent

Comment

Sold.
                        Ill email Andy to alert Mods

Comment

Re: !!!SOLD!!! - Isomac Venus $670 Canberra

No need to email anybody. Simply posting in the thread that the item is sold is sufficient.

Java "Thread marked sold and locked" phile
                          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X