This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Izzo Alex Duetto II

After umming and aaring Ive decided to put up this coffee machine for sale. I purchased it in April last year from Coffee Roasters Australia. It truly lives up to its reputation as being an outstanding espresso machine in looks, performance and reliability. It has performed flawlessly, and produced some of the best espressos Ive ever had when my skills are on form. The machine has a warranty on parts until 18 April this year.

The machine has been treated with TLC, water back flushed after each use and detergent back flushed when deemed necessary.

It comes with original box, accessories, water mains and drain hoses (never used), and original Invoice.

The asking price is $3000. Pickup location is Murarrie, Qld. I can arrange interstate shipping etc at buyers additional cost. 

Edited to reduce file size. Please keep pictures to ~100kb to help our bandwidth challenged users.

Re: FS: Izzo Alex Duetto II

Can I ask the reason for sale K-man?

Comment

Ive decided to consolidate on luxury items that I dont need and invest and save my money for other ventures. I also want to go travelling in the near future. I have a lot of money tied up in my coffee equipment, and therefore am willing to sacrifice the luxury of drinking premium espresso to achieve these goals . But in all honesty the machine is amazing! I hope I dont miss it too much when it goes and end up buying another!

Comment

You dont want to trade back down to your old Gitto do you

Comment

Ok, for $3000 I am willing to throw in the following with this machine:
          - Pullman Barista 58mm Convex Tamper with Synesso Basket
          - Espro 58mm Calibrated Flat Tamper
          - Naked Portafilter with triple shot basket
          - Scottie Callaghan Dosing Tools
          - Shot timer
          - 1L and 600ml Stainless Steel Jugs
          - Medium and Large domestic knock boxes
          - Tamping mat
          - Group head Brush and enough backflush cleaner to last a decade!

The total price is still firm at $3k. The combined value of these accessories is a few hundred $!

PS I havent been pushing for a sale coz I am still enjoying wicked coffees that keep making me second guess my decision to sell or not! :P

Comment

Price Drop - $2800 with above accessories or $2650 for just the machine.

Comment

, very tempted to buy this but i must wait and turn a blind eye... :-[

Comment

I will buy your machine !

Comment

!!SOLD!! Izzo Alex Duetto II

Item is now sold to the good man schofie.

Comment

Working...
                  X