This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Sold!!! Sunbeam EM6910 for sale

Purchased in 2009 it has given sterling performance ever since  - you may recall I said it made better coffee and was easier to use than my Silvia.

Back flushed every two weeks and descaled quarterly.  Never used anything except  filtered water.

A year ago I had the Steam Pump replaced under warranty. 

Today I picked up the unit from the Sunbeam Repair Agent where I had the Brew Pump replaced under the five year warranty.  The Group Head Collar was replaced,  and  a leak in the steam wand junction repaired and the PCB was replaced, all repaired under extended warranty.

I fired it up and made a two cappuccinos just to confirm that it is now back to as new performance. Obviously it has some minor blemishes - as we all do as we grow older.

This is a great buy at less than half the price of a new machine and with over two years warranty remaining.

Price $295 with all the original accessories.
    - Instruction & Recipe Booklet
    - Instruction DVD
    - Double & single unpressurized baskets
    - Double & single pressurized baskets
    - Single pour spout
    - Sunbeam tamper
    - Measuring scoop
    - Cleaning disc
    - Steam wand cleaning pin
    - Unused 600ml Stainless Steel Jug (replacing lost original)

Bonus Items:
    - Used 800ml Stainless Steel Jug
    - Used Milk Thermometer
    - Transfer of Extended Warranty as per terms and definitions, with over two years remaining.
    - Transfer of Sunbeam Brew and Steam Pumps Five Year Warranty with over two years remaining.         

I will assign both warranties to the buyer in writing, together with my original purchase invoice.

So apart from the occasional Group Head Seal there should be no repair costs until after May 2014

Shipping at buyers cost. 

Why am I selling?  I bought current model for my wife, which is Pod compatible and I dont need two.

Will ship in the packing that my new one came in.

Re: Sunbeam EM6910 for sale

Will send message re this machine shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by 5A5B515843515A504059555A340 link=1327896386/1#1 date=1327922534
      Will send message re this machine shortly.
      Sold pending pickup tomorrow afternoon

Comment

Sale confirmed.

Noel and her husband just picked up the Sunbeam.

It was nice meeting you both and the young fella as well.

I know you will enjoy the EM6910 and Im happy that its gone to a good home.

Enjoy

Comment

Working...
        X