Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia V3 and Rocky Doser Grinder Complete Pack For Sale

Hi guys Im looking to sell my "coffee package" that has been providing me flawless coffee the last half year. Im moving to a smaller place and will be travelling a lot more due to work so Id much prefer this beautiful set to be used by a loving owner who can often appreciate the quality coffee that this machine makes! It is a package that includes everything to let you start making your cup of coffee straight away!

This package was bought in September 2011 and I have used it to make 8 cups a week. As I bought in store they gave me a 2 year warranty for the Silvia (so theres 1.5 left) Its a demanding machine but if you feed it the fresh beans you get from great roasters or cafes it can extract espresso shots beautifully. Im based in Sydney and would prefer to sell for a pick up arrangement, but pm me if youd like to have it delivered by post and Ill see what prices they would be for postage.

I bought it for $1,398 for the package about 6 months ago and Im looking to sell it for $1,090. Its an amazing value package that can make beautiful espresso shots and great milk foam for those cappuccino, latte, flat whites, mochas and other delights!

This is what is included in the package.

- Rancilio Silvia V3 machine
    - Rocky doser grinder (perfect match for each other)
    - Two milk pitchers (600mL and 300mL)
    - Group head brush for cleaning the group head after use
    - PreciseFit tamper (weighty and MUCH better than those that I used in a cafe before as a barista)
    - Blind Filter for backflushing your machine
    - Single and Double baskets
    - soft brush for cleaning the grinder
    - plastic spoon for scooping beans into your grinder
    - Small knock bin
    - An almost full bottle of cleaning powder for your machine
    - 2 cappuccino/flat white cups, 2 espresso shot glasses and a small glass cup for a piccolo latte.

Sorry the three stacked latte glasses in the picture are not included! They are a gift form my friend so Id prefer to keep them for future use  Contact me for any further details that you may want to know. Id be happy to provide all I know about the machine.

Jensen

Re: Rancilio Silvia V3 and Rocky Doser Grinder Complete Pack For Sale

I wish...

Comment

Repriced at $999!

Comment

Pmed

Comment

I have the same system. Brilliant machine.

Comment

Yes it is! I was really amazed with the shot quality this unit could make.

Its still available and Im bringing the price down to $900!

Comment

Hi Jensen,

Im new to this forum and was attracted by the seductive price of this package.

as Im staying in melbourne at the moment...was wondering how much the delivery fee would be?

thanks so much
              cheers,
              Jason

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

SOLD!! Re: Rancilio Silvia V3 and Rocky Doser Grinder Complete Pack For Sale

SOLD!!

Comment

Working...
                    X