This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Quick Mill Andreja

For Sale Quick Mill Andreja excellent condition 7 years old, just been serviced and checked over by one of the Coffee Snobs Sponsors working great everything is set spot on. It is a  Heat Exchange machine with a E61 Group which has been serviced, it has a 1.4 litre copper boiler, single and double portafilter included and i will throw in a stainless steel tamper. Asking $1100 pick up At Carrara on the Gold Coast or buyer can pay and organize for courier to pick up . 

Re: Quick Mill Andreja

On behalf of adland, here is a photo of his machine:

Comment

Price drop to $1000

Comment

Here is another photo of the coffee machine.

Comment

Re: QUICK MILL ANDREJA HEAT EXCHANGE MACHINE

This is a quality heat exchange machine for $1000 i believe its well priced its fully serviced , backflushed and descaled and set up spot on ready for a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by 25202E2D28252A20440 link=1330654069/0#0 date=1330654069
            just been serviced and checked over by one of the Coffee Snobs Sponsors
            since it is 7 years old, a note from the sponsor who serviced it, or at least their name, might help so that buyers could confirm with them whats been done and what condition it is in internally

Comment

9 bar espresso services replaced the boiler probe on the machine and check over have receipts if needed

Comment

is that baratza grinder included as well? (is it the preciso?)

Comment

Originally posted by 56504D5B404D5B131B1A12220 link=1330654069/7#7 date=1331105909
                  is that baratza grinder included as well? (is it the preciso?)
                  Im sure adland will be happy to include it on the proviso that you pay for it. Theyre about $680.

I suspect the answer to your question is that well known quote from The Castle

Comment

it is the preciso but no not included at that price

Comment

Im sure adland will be happy to include it on the proviso that you pay for it. Theyre about $680.

I suspect the answer to your question is that well known quote from The Castle
                      hehe well said! :-)

you might be thinking the vario tho - the preciso is only $350 (from a non-CS sponsor) i believe

Comment

machine has sold

Comment

Working...
                        X