Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Rancilio Silvia V3 "Gronked", Breville BCG800 and Pullman Tamper (MEL)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Rancilio Silvia V3 "Gronked", Breville BCG800 and Pullman Tamper (MEL)

Three items for sale here; a Rancilio Silvia V3 "gronked" for $550, brand new in box Breville BCG800 for $180, and Pullman Deluxe Tamper w/ Huon Pine and matching Synesso basket for $100. $20 off if you buy the Silvia with one other item, $40 off the total for all three. The tamper may be posted, other items are pick up only at Collingwood, Melbourne.

Rancilio Silvia "Gronked" $550 ON HOLD

Bought just under two years ago, the last one ever sold by Talk Coffee. Ran with Brita for roughly three months before switching to a Bombora filtration system, and backflushed regularly.

This Silvia has been "gronked", although thermocouple is only roughly strapped on. I had planned on fixing it on more securely, but the reading were consistent and reliable so never felt the need to.

Also, the standard spouts have been replaced with open spouts, and the "frankenbolt" replaced with a flatter mushroom screw.

Comes with a brand new unused gasket, a ridged deep double basket from Talk Coffee, and a naked portafilter.

Breville BCG800 $180

Got this with my BES900 - I thought I would use it as a filter grinder but never took it out of the box. It would make a great introductory pairing with the Silvia.

Pullman Deluxe Tamper $100 ON HOLD

I bought this along with the Silvia just under two years ago. Comes with the Synesso double basket it was made to fit.

Re: FS: Rancilio Silvia V3 "Gronked", Breville BCG800 and Pullman Tamper (MEL)

pmd

Comment

Hi, mate! As I couldnt pm you before having posted at least once, here is my first post on coffeesnobs...-*TaDah*-!

Hopefully I can now pm you about the item. Cheers!

Comment

The Silvia and Pullman Tamper are ON HOLD!

Brand new in box Breville BCG800 still available.

Comment

The Silvia is SOLD!

Breville still available; Pullman on hold.

Comment

Both Silvia and Pullman SOLD!

Comment

Tamper arrived today, safe and sound. Its coffee time!!

Zoltan

Comment

Working...
              X