X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS- Isomac Giada and EM0480 combo. $300 for both

Hi All,

For sale are my trusty isomac Giada, and em0480 grinder; this is the combo that started my coffee quest!  The grinder was bought new and used for about 12 months; the Giada was bought second hand and used for a little under 2 years.  Both are in excellent condition, and have been unused for the past 4 months since I upgraded to a Bezzera/Compak combo.  For those unfamiliar with the machine here are links to the website http://www.isomac.it/model.asp?id=12, as well as a review by Mark Prince of the virtually identical Super Giada http://coffeegeek.com/proreviews/firstlook/supergiada/details.

Included are single and double baskets plus a stainless-covered plastic tamper (53mm). Im guessing that the Giada is about 6-7 years old, and whilst a small (200ml) single boiler machine, it is built with typical Isomac quality and will probably keep going forever!  Two minor points to note: the plastic of the group handle has a crack in it about 2cm long which has been there since I bought it, and there is very slight lifting of the chrome finish on the locknuts securing the lever switches.  These issues are minor and would likely go unnoticed in a photo, however are mentioned for accuracy.

For $300 this is a great setup to use at a holiday house or office, as a spare, or for someone just getting into the coffee trip, and Im happy to show it in operation to interested buyers.  Im currently having PC issues so cant upload photos, however if youre interested I can mms or email some iphone pics to you.  Pickup is from Bulli, just north of Wollongong.  Feel free to contact me with any queries!!

Cheers,
    Steve

Re: FS- Isomac Giada and EM0480 combo. $300 for both

Not a lot of CSers in the gong it would appear; still up for grabs. :-)

Comment

Hey there just wondering if this is still for sale and if you are willing to post (4030) to QLD

cheers
      Jonathan

Comment

Hey BJ, currently still for sale, although a few people interested in last few days. happy to post, will check postage rates on monday.
        Cheers, Steve

Comment

If you can hang onto it for 2 weeks Id love to take it, seems like a great entry level combo.

Comment

Interested also

Comment

Have just confirmed shipping price to Melbourne or Brisbane; will be between $50-60, so lets call it $50 and Ill wear it if its more. PM me if youre interested still; there are a few of folks keen atm, but its not sold until payment is confirmed. For the money this is a great intro setup!!
              Cheers,
              Steve :-)

Comment

Would shipment to wagga be cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by 747473707E6E7373771C0 link=1331003997/7#7 date=1332744660
                  Would shipment to wagga be cheaper?
                  Maybe slightly, but its more the size and weight.

Comment

SOLD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X