FS: Sunbeam 5400B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sunbeam 5400B

Hi guys, since ive ordered a new BDB, my old machine is up for grabs. It will pull a decent shot with fresh beans and a grinder, and is capable of making some decent microfoam if you are careful with the jug.

Sunbeam 5400B - Includes portafilter, pressurised single/double baskets, Krups double unpressurised basket (not sure if its actually a double basket, its slightly smaller than the Sunbeam double, but larger than the single), and a CoffeeParts 51mm tamp. I also have the plastic tamp/spoon thingy that came with it and froth enhancer.

Tamp and basket set me back ~$60. Im looking for around $120 including the machine, if you think that is too high (or too low!) make me an offer. Not willing to split the basket/tamp at the moment. Pickup preferred from Carlingford, NSW (northwest sydney).

Pics up tonight.

Re: FS: Sunbeam 5400B

Machine has just been descaled, gave it a quick wipe and its now in a box waiting to be sold.

Comment

Price drop to $100

Comment

Bumpity Bump. No love for the Sunbeam? It looks to be almost identical to the current EM4800C, so very similar internals to the EM3800, but built out of more stainless steel/aluminium.

Comment

How much does it weigh? any idea if it can be posted to Vic?

Comment

Probably weighs close to 10kg. Id say around $30 via registered post once its packed and wrapped.

Comment

Bumpity Bump, still for sale

Price drop to $80, someone buy it!

Comment

Working...
              X