This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!!San Marino 3 group commercial coffee machine

Im selling a 3 group san marino commercial coffee machine. I bought this machine because I wanted the grinder that was being sold with it from an ex cafe owner. It is in fair condition cosmetically (the back and sides are a nice pastel blue and in good condition) showing some wear on the black paint. A sand and spray would have it looking good again.

The seller had it hooked up (15amp) and ran me through all the functions and everything worked well. The pressure dial didnt seem to be working but there was plenty of steam pressure and pressure from each of the 3 heads so the dial might need fixing. We ran a few shots of coffee through it and the pucks came out perfectly.

The man said he had the machine regularly serviced at cafe italia.

I havent got a 15amp socket to plug it in for you to test but if you want to bring around a generator you are welcome.

Comes with 3 portafilters, a blind filter and a tamper. It has 2 water filters, to ensure really clean water although the filters might need changing/cleaning, I havent looked.

It weighs a tonne so Perth buyers only!

$250

Re: San Marino 3 group commercial coffee machine

do you know how old it is?? and how long ago did you buy it?

Im more than interested, but its a pity youve only restricted it to Perth.

Comment

Hi, Sorry Ive no idea how old it it.

I dont mind selling outside of Perth but I just thought it would cost a furtune because it is really heavy. Any idea who would be good to send it with?

Ive only had it a week. I bought it because I wanted the grinder that he was selling with it and he wouldnt split them. One of my friends was interested in it for his staffroom but he said it its too big!

Comment

I know people have used e-go to transport large car parts economically. You would need to put it on a small pallet or something similar and package it though.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the e-go recommendation Artman.

Originally posted by 28283B2627393B283D3D490 link=1333014748/1#1 date=1333075032
          do you know how old it is?? and how long ago did you buy it?

Im more than interested, but its a pity youve only restricted it to Perth.

Ive done a rough quote with e-go from Perth to Cranbourne and it said that it would cost $207. If you picked it up from the depot it would be 25% cheaper.

thanks

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
            i am soooooooo tempted...now if only i can convince the mrs.....ill keep you posted, but if you get another buyer in the meantime feel free to shove me aside.

do you know the rough dimensions? im thinking itd be perfect to turn one side of my garage into a crazy espresso bar.

Comment

I am a little suspicious of the price, did you mean $2500?
              If you do want to sell it for $250 then I am very interested, even my mrs has approved it! and thats something remarkable....

I would estimate freight at least to when I live in Far North Queensland would run around $250-$500? even then I would likely be interested.

I would however need more information on the machine. Does it have a build plate, with build date and model number on it?

Comment

Ha ha. No it is for sale for $250. Im selling it for about what I bought it for. It is sitting on my driveway and I need it gone fairly quickly. Its been sitting unused for a year and is not in perfect cosmetic condition so I didnt want to put it on for too much in case any money needed spending on it. I dont think that it does as everything seemed to be working well (apart from the pressure dial) but Ive only got a small domestic machine so Im no expert.

The dimensions are 940mm wide x 490mm tall x 540mm deep.

The info from the build plate is as follows:

W 6000
                No 293076
                A (blank)
                Mod. SAE. 3
                V 240
                Hz 50/60

There is no info regarding manufacture date on it.

Comment

Something to add, from the wattage that machine was designed to run on 25 amps, someone must have de-rated it by disconnecting some of the element terminals. Would be wise for whoever grabs it to get someone competent to measure the resistance of the element and see what the power requirements are.

Comment

Ill let you know by the end of the day weather Im actually allowed to buy it "Mrs final approval dependant"
                    But I think I would love to grab this and have a play.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Hey Ryan,

No go from my end. I got the Mrs Disapproval. Pity really, such an awesome machine.

Good luck with the sale though!

Comment

Sold.

Comment

sold?

Comment

Moderators, please mark as sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X