This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia V2 with PID Perth

Having just upgraded to Columbiasmoothbeans ECM Giotto, it is now time to sell my beloved PIDd Silvia.

I purchased this a few years back from Shawn Low. This machine features in his blog for the PID install located here.

I have back flushed this machine after every use and used cafeto to clean the group head regularly once every two weeks.

The machine has always been used with filtered water, (and Perth Southern suburbs water is quite good quality) as such I have not had to de-scale it yet.

I am asking $650 for it and would be prepared to organise a courier (At buyers expense) for it once I have found a suitable box and packing for it.
    Below are some pictures

Re: FS: Rancilio Silvia V2 with PID Perth

how old is it?

Comment

I purchased it in April 2008 with its warranty expiring in June 2008 I believe it was originally purchased in June 2007.

It also comes with the Rancilio single and double filter baskets, a blind filter and a La Marzocco double filter basket.

Comment

Sold to a happy Perth coffee snob who has paid and collected the machine today. ;D

Comment

Working...
        X