X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster - Complete

Gday All...

For sale is my much loved Behmor Roaster. Fellow CoffeeSnob, my son Ken, is posting this up for me (with Andys permission) as Im still not really up to going online every day and keeping track. Anyone with serious intentions of buying it though, can direct their inquiries through Ken via PM and he will see that I get them. I hope this arrangement doesnt cause any inconvenience...

As with most fellow CSers, my coffee equipment probably gets better care and attention than any of my other pursuits or hobbies, and as such, the Behmor is in near pristine condition, as can be attested by checking out the photos below.

She has been cleaned (and polished) almost religiously after every four-five roasting sessions, using the recommended "Clean Green" product. This stuff makes cleaning a breeze by the way and is highly recommended.

At roughly eighteen months old and about 300 roasts under her belt, she is barely run-in and will provide her new owner with many years of faithful and sterling service, to say nothing about the great coffee enjoyment provided with being able to roast your own fresh coffee from Andys array of fantastic beans. It is truly an all encompassing pastime and guaranteed to satisfy all the senses.

Im asking $200.00 Net, with the purchaser either collecting same or paying for shipping to your location. It is Double-Boxed in its  original packaging and should survive the abuse that most shipping companies can throw at it. She was posted to me from Melbourne after all, and arrived without so much as a smudge.

Catch yall again one of these days and all the best,
    Mal.

Re: For Sale:- Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster - Complete

PMd

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Warwick, Queensland.

Cheers,

Ken

EDIT: Getting Mal to size the box up for postage. Soon as I get that information, will pass on to those that have PMed me

Comment

Originally posted by 7A45687558597C526564370 link=1335768948/3#3 date=1335776791
          size the box up
          We have sent a few of these...

34cm x 44cm x 52cm
          11.4kg

8-)

Comment

Cheers Andy,

I know Mal has kept the box that Behmor came in, bit of a hoarder

Ken

EDIT: Please feel free to correct me, the Postage weight is around 11.5kg. The Roaster is slightly to big to send via Australia Post. Roaster would need Pick up from Warwick Qld 4370.

As a guide, average Courier costs to Canberra is $43-$45.

Comment

Also PMd. Just in case.

Comment

Hi Kenny

I wont PM, Ill just post on here - please put me next in line if the others dont work out - Id happy to pick up from either you or Mal. Please give Mal my very best!

Cheers
                Di

Comment

Hi Di,

The Behmor Roaster for sale is a case of first in best dressed.

Cheers,

Ken

Comment

Sold (pending payment)

Comment

Working...
                    X