This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Expo Bar Minore IV Dual Boiler - Melbourne

Im selling an Expobar Minore IV that i purchased in January this year (2012) its pretty much in new condition apart from the marks on the drips gate from sliding cups in and out. Its back flushed after every use and espresso machine cleaner is put through it every other week. Its always had filtered water.
    Im taking delivery of a La Marzocco GS/3 very soon which is why im selling. Pickup is from Thornbury, Northern Suburbs Melbourne (8kms from CBD). If your genuinely interested, Id be more than happy to make you a coffee with it.
    Accessories:
    3 Portafilters, Machine Cleaner, Backflush Disk and Filtered water jug.

NOTE: Im flying to Germany for business on Thursday the 10th of May, if anyone is interested in the machine it would have to be picked up and paid for by next Wednesday the 9th. The Mazzer Robur and Major are not for sale
    Please email me directly for any questions as its the quickest way to contact me contact@micksquires.com

Machine Details:
    The Expobar Minore version 4 comes with an independent boiler switch. You now have the option to have the steam boiler ON or OFF as you desire. This is a great feature if you only want an espresso/short black. Using it will also give you savings on your electricity bill, and may increase the life span of many components.
    One of its main features is to produce unwavering temperature control. From stability to adjustability, the Minores temperature is -hands down- the most accurate and stable on the market today.
    The double boiler system (both with auto refill) have their own powerful 2000watts heating elements - the largest boiler capacity to element wattage in its class; this means it can produce lots and lots of steam in a quick heat up time. Both boilers are fully insulated to prevent heat loss. One boiler is utilised for producing steam and hot water. This boiler is controlled by an adjustable pressure stat that can be adjusted up to 1.4 bar steam pressure for more steam velocity (machine set at 1-1.1 bar).
    The other boiler is dedicated for maintaining the perfect temperature of water for the extraction of coffee via the group head. It achieves this with the inbuilt PID temperature controller. This controller is easy to set and has the advantage of adjusting the extraction temperature of coffee depending on the blend being used.
    Other features are the 1961 design of the famous brew group (E61) that is completely made of brass and chrome plated, this group head weighs 4.2kg by itself!
    The machine comes standard with a vibrating pump. This is fitted with a pump pressure regulator which is adjustable.

$1800

Thanks for looking
    Mick

Re: Expo Bar Minore IV Dual Boiler - Melbourne

Left Side Front

Comment

Last pic

Comment

Registering interest.

A few queries:
        1. Do you still have the receipt and was it just a standard 12 months warranty?
        2. Is the machine plummable? or just reservoir?
        3. Does it come with standard cables for piping waste and water?
        4. Your steam tip is the original? 0.9mm 1 hole?

Comment

Originally posted by 507A565F5F5C5C390 link=1336001006/3#3 date=1336012593
          Registering interest.

A few queries:
          1. Do you still have the receipt and was it just a standard 12 months warranty?
          2. Is the machine plummable? or just reservoir?
          3. Does it come with standard cables for piping waste and water?
          4. Your steam tip is the original? 0.9mm 1 hole?
          1. Yes i have the receipt, yes it is a standard warranty.
          2. It is Vibe pump reservoir (you can always have it upgraded to rotary pump plumbable)
          3. Its a reservoir machine, so no plumbed waste. You can quite easily install a waste pipe to the drip pan.
          4. Its the standard 2 hole tip the machine comes with

Comment

Thanks for the your response.

Is the vibration pump loud when you get it going at home? Was actually looking at the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione because it has the vibration pump (quieter) and is plummable.

Comment

Its as loud as any other vibe pump ive heard. Its not deafening, but put it this way id be more worried about the noise from your grinder than the pump. Personally my preference is DB with PID over HX

Comment

Just sent you an email Mick.

Peter

Comment

While the Giotto is a lovely machine, I can highly recommend the expobar. DB is awesome. I have owned both and the Expobar takes the cake for me, good luck with the sale

Comment

Ive had a lot of enquires, quite a few wanting to bargin. I cant bargin on price. I dont really mind if it sells or not, id rather keep it as a spare than drop it from $1800. The $1800 im asking is covering the balance on my GS/3 when it arrives and itll keep the missus off my back when it comes to storing a second machine. Thanks so much for looking

Originally posted by 444F5A54405A4F402E0 link=1336001006/8#8 date=1336045216
                    While the Giotto is a lovely machine, I can highly recommend the expobar.  DB is awesome.  I have owned both and the Expobar takes the cake for me, good luck with the sale
                    Cheers Jatzntan

Comment

Some may say the price of these machines drop in value, but looking at your minore, I too would stick to my guns if i was selling mine. there a good machine and if someone was looking at one of these $1800 is a bargin for it

I cant vault mine one bit. Good luck with the sale. No promises but i have a friend who i have informed about the sale and price of this one.

Comment

$1800 is a bargain price and I would have snapped it up already if I didnt start my scuba hobby this week
                        If this is still around when my next pay day comes around then I will PM you

Comment

!!SOLD!! Expo Bar Minore IV Dual Boiler - Melbourne

Originally posted by 68646D6D6E6E68637962780B0 link=1336001006/10#10 date=1336097714
                          Some may say the price of these machines drop in value, but looking at your minore, I too would stick to my guns if i was selling mine. there a good machine and if someone was looking at one of these $1800 is a bargin for it

I cant vault mine one bit. Good luck with the sale. No promises but i have a friend who i have informed about the sale and price of this one.
                          Originally posted by 46794F6E7979626860480B0 link=1336001006/11#11 date=1336103155
                          $1800 is a bargain price and I would have snapped it up already if I didnt start my scuba hobby this week
                          If this is still around when my next pay day comes around then I will PM you
                          Thanks guys!

SOLD!
                          Do I change the Subject line?

Comment

Working...
                          X