Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti Diva For Sale – less than 1year old Coffee Machine

Bugatti Diva For Sale – less than 1year old Coffee Machine
    In pristine condition. Used irregularly on weekends for up to 4 weeks given I work interstate, It has a water filter, but I have only used filtered water. You have the option to have the steam boiler ON or OFF as you desire. This is a great feature if you only want an espresso/short black. Using it will also give you savings on your electricity bill, and may increase the life span of many components.
    As new in the box for good clearance; with manufacturers box and papers, also has DVD for user manual. Working perfectly, photos tell the story, absolutely nothing needs to be done. All original parts will be included. No scratches, knocks, chips - even the plastic is still clear and flawless, all original parts.
    Pick up in Sydney (Neutral Bay) or I could post it, considering I still have the box!

It’s sad to sell this spectacular machine as I’m moving overseas. I would prefer this to go to a good home as it was my baby ;D

Please email me smaleki87@gmail.com if interested.

$800 + Postage

Re: Bugatti Diva For Sale – less than 1year old Coffee Machine

Price reduced for quick sale: $470

Comment

Re: Bugatti Diva For Sale – less than 1year old Coffee Machine

Still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by beauandleisa View Post
        Still for sale?
        Hi, I'm now overseas but my brother can help you with this, if you're still interested. It's packed in its box and ready for pickup or drop off. Let me know if you'd like my brothers local number to discuss. Thanks

Comment

I'm looking for a machine. This is outside my budget, but it would be wonderful to have. Any chance of selling for As noted in http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...icy-rules.html CS is not an auction site. All offers should be made in private via PM.
          Last edited by Javaphile; 4 October 2012, 05:34 AM. Reason: CS is not an auction site. Price removed.

Comment

Working...
          X