Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale - Sunbeam EM6900 machine (grinder sold)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Sunbeam EM6900 machine (grinder sold)

For sale are my EM6900 espresso machine, and EM0480 grinder. Pick up in Sydney.

I bought these items new in 2006, and have enjoyed two cups of espresso per day until last month when i upgraded to mazzer mini with alex duetto.

Both items are in working order, and have been regularly maintained by me.

For the espresso machine only: $250 includes the following original Sunbeam items:[list bull-blackball][*]EM6900 machine[*]Double spout portafilter[*]Double and single baskets[*]Tamper[*]Dosing spoon with steam wand pick[*]Instruction booklet[*]Group head brush[*]Blind filter for backflushing[/list]

At no extra cost I can throw in 2 used group collars, Sunbeam descaling tablets, and Sunbeam cleaning tablets.

Note: about 1 year ago some of the paint on the drip tray support started to bubble up. I removed this paint because it caused an alignment issue that resulted in a water leak. There have been no leaks since. The missing paint is only visible when the drip tray is removed for emptying.
    [hr]
    For the grinder only: $80 includes the following original Sunbeam items:[list bull-blackball][*]EM0480 grinder and hopper[*]Two portafilter forks (58mm, 70mm diameter)[*]Smoked plastic coffee receiver[*]Rubber tamping mat (scuffed on one side, can be flipped over)[/list]
    [hr]
    I will sell both items together for $295.

Grinder has been sold

Re: Sunbeam EM6900 machine and EM0480 grinder

Im interested in the Grinder. Where about are you located in Sydney?

Comment

inner west, micster

Comment

Is the grinder still available?

Comment

Grinder still available NickBT

Comment

Grinder is SOLD