This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia V1 Parts

My Silvia died on me a few months back, and took the opportunity to dip into the world of upgrade (hello, PV Lusso).  Anyway, Ive been mulling over fixing it up and selling it on.  Unfortunately, Im leaving country very soon, and Im now what theyd call a motivated seller.

The machine is really in great shape aside from 2 things.  It doesnt turn on, and its 110V.  Thats right, its a US machine (from back in the days I lived there).  Ive had it running through a massive transformer for years, now.  A reputable source tells me it needs a new thermal unit.

All the other parts are good.  Rust is nearly non-existent.  The OPV puts out 9 bar (odd for a V1).  The steam arm, alone sells a pretty penny new these days.

I would like $75 for it.  Im in Glebe (near Sydney), and would prefer not to ship it - but could be tempted if push comes to shove.  Let me know if you need more photos.

Edited to reduce pictures file sizes out of consideration of our bandwidth challenged users. Please keep picture file sizes to ~100kb

Re: Rancilio Silvia V1 Parts

Im willing to listen to offers. I also have a triple filter basket, as well, Im happy to throw in.

Comment

Re: Rancilio Silvia V1 Parts

Sold! Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
      X