X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Breville BES900 plus BGC 820 plus many more for sale - Sydney

Hi,

Up for sale is my relatively new Breville BES900 and Breville Smart IQ Grinder BGC820.

In addition to this I am throwing in two Barista thermometers, an extra 600ml jug, 300ml jug and 1000ml jug on top of the standard Breville 600ml jug (thats 4 jugs in total). I am also including loads of water filters the official Breville knock box, Tobys estate tamp mat and a black diamond convex barista tamper so that you can use an alternate to the flat tamper provided by Breville.

I am looking to sell this machine to contribute to my last portion of our first home deposit so it’s a regrettable sale. This machine has always been cleaned meticulously as I did a certified barista course when buying this machine to learn how to take care of it.

The machine itself has over 19 months warranty as its not even 6 months old and I have the original box for the machine.

Price for the lot is $1,200 and would be a Sydney Pick Up. Also I do have a paypal account so if you would like to pay via paypal for your protection that is fine as well.

I can provide photos if you want and am happy to answer any questions.

Re: Breville BES900 plus BGC 820 plus many more for sale - Sydney

Are you interested at all in splitting the items? I actually have precisely the same grinder, but would love to upgrade my espresso machine. If so, PM me and well talk.

Comment

Im assuming that is the same as the BCG800....

Comment

Ive sent the link to a mate thats looking at getting this combo

Comment

thanks

Comment

ok this is a final price update. I am now dropping the price to $1,050 for the lot.

I need to sell this and my motorbike to make my house deposit, we have 12 weeks till our lease expires so I really need to sort out the home loan.

Hopefully the new price of $1,050 is enough to entice someone as its a very good deal.

Comment

Pick up only?

Comment

Phwoar, someone snap this up, its a fantastic deal!

Comment

Hi I can ship as I have the box, however I dont know how much shipping will cost. However I am willing to ship.

Comment

Hey Mikehaz, check out www.e-go.com.au for their freight services. I have sent a couple of stuff which I sold on eBay and coffeesnobs, and they seem reliable. They provide door-to-door service and are also able to provide tracking capabilities.

The price youre selling for - its unbelievable how much the price of the machine has depreciated since it launched here at CS with Talkcoffee and cuppacoffee. I too sold it for a big bargain a couple of months back.

Good luck with the sale, and guys, this is a exofantastic deal! Can never find elsewhere!

Comment

Mike,
                      I would be seriously interested in the setup there.
                      Not sure Id need the extra jugs over and above the Breville one, and a single thermometer would suffice.
                      Heck even the knock box could be dispensed with really - just something else taking up space and needing cleaned!

Now heres the kicker - Im not local. Im in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Paypal would work for me - the only thing is the extra hassle for you to put it in another box for additional protection, and dropping it off at the Post Office or Couriers depot.

And thats presuming the cost of shipping it isnt a deal breaker, which it could possibly be.

I also presume the BGC820 is actually the BCG800 Grinder?

Let me know if youre willing to deal with someone halfway round the globe.

Comment

Hey there, just wondering if this has sold yet? I will be in Sydney on Thursday and Sunday, PM me if it is still available and I can put down a deposit until then. Thank you

Comment

Hi Gerri please pm me

Comment

pm sent

Comment

BES900, BGC 800 plus many more - $1,000

Hi,

I posted this two weeks ago for an original price of $1,200 and got a few pms but no responses. I am doing a final price reduction to $1,000 as I really need to sell this to get my home loan.

I hope a coffee snobs member gets this otherwise I will list this on ebay.

Up for sale is my relatively new Breville BES900 and Breville Smart IQ Grinder BGC820.

In addition to this I am throwing in two Barista thermometers, an extra 600ml jug, 300ml jug and 1000ml jug on top of the standard Breville 600ml jug (thats 4 jugs in total). I am also including loads of water filters the official Breville knock box, Tobys estate tamp mat and a black diamond convex barista tamper so that you can use an alternate to the flat tamper provided by Breville.

I am looking to sell this machine to contribute to my last portion of our first home deposit so it’s a regrettable sale. This machine has always been cleaned meticulously as I did a certified barista course when buying this machine to learn how to take care of it.

The machine itself has over 19 months warranty as its not even 6 months old and I have the original box for the machine.

Price for the lot is now $1,000 and would be a Sydney Pick Up. Also I do have a paypal account so if you would like to pay via paypal for your protection that is fine as well.

I can provide photos if you want and am happy to answer any questions.

I am happy to ship at buyers cost - postcode would be from 2760 if I sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X